Pokey's No Till Organic Meds

Well hey there, this is my first time starting a diary. I started with a no till live soil approach recommended by my brother. I bought a 64 gallon bin with fox farm soils. 2 qb ft of happy frog potting soil with 1 1/2 (roughly) of fox farms ocean forest mixed together. I planted 2 forum cookies, a mag landrace (I found in an 1/8th from Herbal Remedies dispensary), and a pineapple express and a GSC autoflower.
The light I’m using is a bridgelux strips 320 watt LED made by my brother(that was my Christmas present!!!:wink:). And I’m growing in a 2X4x7 tent with a 4 Inch 188 CFM Inline Duct Fan with 4 Inch Carbon Filter Odor Control and Australia Virgin Charcoal Combo Set(stole the description). Also with my Christmas present, included a temp/himidity gauge and a power pack and a mix of different clovers. Also, I put in 5 separate blumat carrots and an elevated water tank. Six weeks in, and the plants were looking good so I put them in flower light, last Saturday. :crossed_fingers:

21 Likes

An avatar for you

15 Likes

Your brother must really like you. :grin:
That left plant looks like it is getting a bit too much light. Those Bridgelux are powerful. I would back it off to about 18-24" until they get bigger.

8 Likes

Welcome @Pokey !!

Good to see a new thread up and going! Plants looking good with that no-till setup and the blumats going!

Rock on!

3 Likes

That’s some great brotherly love! I have some Blumats that I bought almost two years ago now that I never ended up setting up and using. Have thought about putting them to use a coco and seeing how that plays out. Look forward to seeing your bud formation!

Good luck

3 Likes

Today I was trimming the clover, and knicked the dripper hose going to my front left plant, MY MAG PLANT!!! I FREAKED OUT!! After I settled down a bit, I ended up shortening the dripper… I know what NOT to do after today!

7 Likes

Gotta watch out for those tiny little dripper lines haha but at least you got it settled

3 Likes

Hey @Pokey welcome to Overgrow look forward to watching things bloom

Been waiting to use this meme for sometime now thank you lol

13 Likes

I moved the light to 24" above them.

2 Likes

Nice, that left plant should green up a bit in a day or two. In my experience with strips, flowers can grow right up to them, but young leaves prefer a bit more distance. Your mileage may vary. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

my progress so far.

8 Likes

I just got 500 more composting worms in the mail today! I decided to drop them in the corner of the tub by the burning forum cookie and the mag… hopefully they help out!

3 Likes

I’m concerned with the burning forum. The other forum opposite side is doing GREAT! I want to help the burning gal out… any ideas?

6 Likes

Oh, and here’s the bed now

8 Likes

Also ordered this…

8 Likes

I feel my babies just need to grow now!!!

9 Likes

Sorry, but yesterday I sprinkled out a lil less that’s tbl spoon of the bio-live around my far left forum cookie, spread it around mixing into the soil, and today looks better! … but I did defoliate a few of those fan leaves… so maybe they needed to go. Jmi

1 Like

Also just raised the light to 2’ 11" and all I saw was 311… an excitable!!!

1 Like

Looking good @Pokey …FC might be sitting on a hot spot in the soil… had the same probs myself with my water only at the begining but it leveled out… still doesn’t look too bad and will pull through

Good choice on the BioLive for flower topdress😉
Got everything you need to start righting it soil up for you

3 Likes

Looking good… that’s an awesome Christmas present!

1 Like