Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

I hate living in the boonies, Mine hasn’t arrived yet lol. Wifey wants those stickers.

3 Likes

@shroomgod did you get yours or have we not exchanged info? You’re only one on my list without a check.

Everyone else’s are in the mail. All the packs skipping over the pond are on their way too. No tracking numbers though.

@toastyjakes @Bigpete and @gordongecko yours have an extra sum’n sum’n in em. Enjoy!

Happy Thursday all.

8 Likes

mine will no doubt be quite a while still, I don’t think tracking helps much or at all, I’m certainly never going to call and ask why my parcel stopped at the border :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just need to check your ID

3 Likes

Dude that is epic
Nice one

Just noticed your icon is Steve Zissou
that is a hell of a good underrated movie if weird

just watched braindead, I recommend, although you probably seen it, being in the states.
best thing Ive watched since stranger things

4 Likes

its one more li’l piggy

2 Likes

Entire cast is phenomenal in Life Aquatic… I’m a fan of bill Murray too. :wink:

7 Likes

Thought i sent you my info. havent recieved anything yet

1 Like

It’s alllllll good. He says, They be on da way 'Mon!

Trust in the Piggy!

7 Likes

Got mine the other day@Kalgrae , I know you don’t mind me sending some to @anon58740919… your a gentleman… thanks a bunch. We’ll do that grow soon… I’ll message you & we’ll sort something. Happy growing bud
Gaz

5 Likes

Was wondering about that… :smirk:

3 Likes

Thank you so much kalgrae I got mine and sticker :sunglasses::+1::man_farmer:t2::deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

My grands are waiting for the stickers also.

2 Likes

The piggies are in the post box.

10 Likes

I saved them @Kalgrae :sweat_smile: They are just about to show sex! Then we clone :+1:

9 Likes

I got my Piggy’s today! They are much cuter than the ones we raised. You are awesome!

5 Likes

still noda Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

Should have made it by now. I’m willing to bet the packing was too thick and it got sent back. The issue with that is it actually won’t be sent back because there is a return charge to the sender(me in this case) and no way to enforce or hold the sender accountable for paying it. Not sure what happens after that? Some lost & found, mail bin?

@JaxxMunster I think I have your address in a PM?

3 Likes

No more purple peeking through? Maybe when in flower and getting close to harvest? Nice lime color.

2 Likes

Oh these plants have been to hell and back. But now they are doing just fine, maybe slightly underfed at this point, but as soon as they show sex I’m chopping them up and cloning them for a mom.

The purple is there and is easily provoked into showing if stress occurs. No doubt in my mind that they will exhibit some purple on the finished flowers.

4 Likes