Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

Yeah I was trying to private message him just deleted it.

2 Likes

Much devotion and respect brother @Kalgrae.

Great community, LOVE IT!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

I think I did it right… I just messaged you

@Kalgrae you are a wonderful individual, Overgrow the planet brother and Thankyou :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve been to some cannabis forums and I’ve never seen anyone do what you’ve done to a person who starts in the forum, so I’ll wait for that package with great joy.
Much respect for you @Kalgrae , thank you! :bow:

8 Likes

welcome home brother :smiley:

4 Likes

I feel very honored to be picked can wait to receive them. Get them vegging while I run these auto flower 3 bears OG. THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY MUCH :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

LOL It may have to wait till my next next grow, but thats ok. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks all for the nice words. What comes around goes around, yeah!?.. I’m just glad you all want to try them and I hope you all find a little gem.

There was no rhyme or reason to the quantities in each straw pack.

All have at least 6 dark healthy seeds and a couple premies. Others have a dozen or more. I tried not to pick favorites.

Cheers.

16 Likes

Thanks for keeping with the spirit of OG. :green_heart: The best thing for this plant is to spread her genetics far and wide. :seedling: :sunflower:

8 Likes

I was raised on a hog farm and I vowed never to raise them after I left home and haven’t. I buy from the 4-H kids now :pig2: :pig_nose:

1 Like

For mother nature there is nothing written. The ugliest of seeds might bare the juiciest of fruits.

Abundance to everyone!

4 Likes

You are a Costarican, so by denomination you have a great reputation on this website. HEAR HEAR!

1 Like

Mi compadre no entiendo a que se refiere, dígamelo en español :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kalgrae do you have any seeds left to share? I would love a white straw if you have any left!!!

1 Like

Diay mi hermanillo, aqui estoy yo para representar desde 2003 en el primer overgrow y TOA LA VARA!

Ahora este es mi hogar virtual. He regalado semillas y he recibido un vergo. Me referia a que la gente aqui puede ver que sos de CR e immediatamente confian en vos mi compa!

HAHAHA!

1 Like

Yaaa! entonces le debo un agradecimiento también a teus, por los años en el foro y la buena reputación :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I was only kidding, but yeah costaricans are well looked upon in almost any country in the world…

3 Likes

Sure @Ny_pifftrain. Shoot me your address in a PM.

I fell off this week for a bit, but rest assured all y’all’s packs are going out soon.

Cheers

10 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to say I got my package today… Thanks @Kalgrae for your generosity!:slight_smile:

8 Likes