Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

I guess I better check the ole P.O Box then.

4 Likes

OOoOOoOoOo!! Something to look forward to when I get home, fingers crossed lol I’m three weeks out til my next run so they’ll get their turn soon!

5 Likes

Thank you @Kalgrae! Got my stickers and goodies in the mail today. Im planning to start them off as soon as this grow is done.

6 Likes

I’m not a long time member yet but the most helpful people are here this site is growing on me by the day good people who rub elbows with other good people what’s not to like???

9 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii here tagging myself if not late and thanks for the opportunity @Kalgrae

Stickers!! Oh yeah, there are some seeds in there too. Thanks :thumbsup: :seedling:

2 Likes

Grrr… still waiting on mine :worried:

My mailperson is slow

2 Likes

I’m all a twitter with anticipation! I’ll be checking the box. Much Love @Kalgrae

3 Likes

I got mine fri or Sat thanks!!!

2 Likes

@Kalgrae,thank you very much,it’s here, golden man.

2 Likes

@Kalgrae,thank you very much,it’s here, golden man.

1 Like

Yours have the extra specials I’m still waiting on myself. If you don’t have something to work with I’ll post these asap just let me know.

5 Likes

No worries man… I just didn’t wanna sit around thinking a post office between here and there were holding them…

Breathing easy now I know they haven’t been sent yet

1 Like

Thanks again buddy…its been over a week and the wife hasnt noticed the happy pig sticker on her rear window…not gonna say a word and see how long it takes her to notice…love it!

12 Likes

WTG bro!!! A man after my own heart. “Kalgrea Ganjaseed” haha aka johnny appleseed

4 Likes

The pig has landed! Much love and respect @Kalgrae. This should be fun. I’ll post it. Thanks! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

R.I.P. to UncleAl’s eyeballs.

8 Likes

Gratuitous foot pic that should annoy, lol.
Happy growing @oleskool830
Gaz

2 Likes

Bwahahaha! Thought it was time to debut the trotter! @Uncle_Al, I am truly sorry.

1 Like

And so you should be, lol.

Flagrant Foot Foul!

6 Likes