Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

Thank you so much @Kalgrae Got mine out of the pobox last night. Wifey has already annointed her laptop with one of the stickers, and I think i’m going to put one on my van haha.

Excited I got the possible purple pheno :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got my :gift: this morning @Kalgrae
I wanna hump your leg
You have been very, very, very generous.

The special surprise is awesome (I wont spoil it)

Is there a specific one you want me to try or shall I put a few of each out?
Im sure your curious how they will grow outdoors mostly unattended…
Thanks again.

9 Likes

Mine have just arrived also :mailbox_with_mail:
…and there’s some of each!!
Thanks @Kalgrae !!

5 Likes

I also got some of each @Kalgrae’s crosses, thanks again bud… much appreciated …!
Gaz

5 Likes

Hehe, I’m getting stickers made now thanks to all your excitement. :thumbsup: :seedling:

9 Likes

Got mine yesterday. Thanks so much.what do the numbers represent?

5 Likes

got mine in this morning hell yea appreciate it an i have three lines in total two lines are labled an one is not its that a lucky one @Kalgrae

5 Likes

This is what you seek, I believe

6 Likes

Shoot me a pic in a PM and I’ll tell you. OOPS!!! :smile:

2 Likes

You know it! @oleskool830 is always down for surprises. Brings drama and excitement to my otherwise uneventful existance! Bring on those beans! The C99/Romberry are happy and growin’ like weeds! Much love brother. You have the addy. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Still haven’t gotten mine yet… patiently waiting Lol

3 Likes

woo-hoo @Kalgrae thank you budd

9 Likes

Hello friend, I also got seed, but today I opened and there is only dust, nothing is gone, it happens, I am at least stickers. I also thank a lot for willingness

2 Likes

Thanks muchly @Kalgrae I am thinking I might sprout a few of these for my outdoor patch.

1 Like

Did you look inside your packaging very carefully? :eye:

4 Likes

I am in the process of polinizing some Alien Rift, and my method will be to chuck the pollen three days in a row over the female plant and those will be the only three times she will get pollen. That in order to avoid getting inmature seeds. Have no idea how many seeds will come out. I may be pollinizing the female at three weeks flowering to make sure they finish and also that the plant has enough budsites to produce many seeds. First time trying.

I will also make stickers to distribute along with the seeds.

HppHrvst

13 Likes

Hello, of course, I checked out, they were crushed.

2 Likes

Me too. Costa Rica is far and the post serviceisn’t exactly great… so yeah.

3 Likes

How many seeds could you harvest off a single plant ?

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered the same thing. Most seeded bud I’ve ever seen was upwards of 300 seeds per ounce.

2 Likes