Pollen Chuckerz Squad Sour Bubble Hybrids limited giveaway

Hi guyz,

i read the rules but this is my first giveaway here, so if i make anything wrong just tell ^^

i have a few pack im willing to share to anyone willing TO GROW them…all i ask in return is a little feedback and a few picture would be nice.

This offer is limited to old EU for the moment, if you’re not in EU but want to grow them hit me in pm and we will see if i can do or not.

here is the mothers of the cross, father is my Sour Bubble male:
-Bannana Macaron Tiki
-Blue Cheese (Bilou)
-Orange Soda (Fifty)
-Sensi Star
-Sour Bubble
-Sour Diebble (Fifty)
-Sour D (Riri)
-SSH f4
-SuperSkunk
-Yeti OG

2 packs avaible by strain.

PLEAZ ask this only if you can grow the as soon as you get the seeds, if you cant ask when yu can ^^

22 Likes

more info and pictures here:
https://overgrow.com/t/pollen-chuckerz-squad-sour-bubble-grapestomper/135731

https://overgrow.com/t/my-little-green-space-sour-bubble-sensi-star-and-grapestomper-hybrids/134067

6 Likes

@cYx I saw you wanted EU trades, What about testing?

5 Likes

WELL DONE!!! Welcome aboard “The Giveaway Train”. With those selections, there’ll be plenty of interest, no doubt. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey the SSH F4 and the Sour D Riri - i would love to get the Riri if i may.
And grow that directly.

3 Likes

I would love giving the Blue Cheese, Sour D, or Super Skunk a go.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the message, but gyz i will not be here for one month from now, will be back begining june, so pleaz try to post in the thread insteed of pm me, pm me only if not in the EU.

first packs will go this week, then only when im back…thanks for the interest guys :blush:

2 Likes

While you’re away, do take care, stay safe and, be well. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Cox
Congratulations on your work and for sharing in general :+1:.
Full of good vibes
O.B

1 Like

Hey mais t es la toua ? :grin:

2 Likes

Recently yes
Here is freedom :wink:
Glad to follow your work :+1:
See you
O.B

1 Like