Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Do it! It’s close enough it shouldn’t affect it too much! I’ll post an updated pic of mine Friday morning. Hopefully it turns out like yours did, but I’m not holding my breath!

2 Likes

Just got a couple of your GTH x BS wet along with a couple of my GMO Granny x BS.

4 Likes

Oh nice! That GTH had some stretch to it, so keep that in mind!

4 Likes

Ordered this cheapo 240w Aglex light to get my pollen tent going again. Need to flower those FC x BS males and check em out. Had a $50 off coupon which persuaded me to buy it lol

12 Likes

SSDD starting to frost up

Orange Verde x C99 Herer seeds forming. Still nothing visible where i hit the Appy pollen

17 Likes

Let me know how that light works out for you. I need to upgrade but trying to stay cheap!

3 Likes

SSDD looking and smelling good! Kind of smells like a fresh peach?

19 Likes

It doesn’t look like the Orange Turbo is working out. A few of them popped their shells but they didn’t do anything after that. Just got these wet

21 Likes

Seen some helluva plants come from those a local to me ran some outdoors here and they where fucking monsters got a single mango biche plant going for my outdoor hoping it’s female lost the other sprouts to a ant invasion :sob:

9 Likes

Yeah that was pretty much my reasoning for picking that one lol. I have been slacking I will get those Black DOG seeds out today.

5 Likes

I wish you all could smell this Orange Verde. I only have 2 in the flower room, but when i open the door it smells like im walking into an orange juice factory

17 Likes

@imstinky you should reverse your 24k cut lol. The way you talk about that one makes me think crossing to the OV will make some insane orange plants.

9 Likes

That sucks about the Orange Turbo!

4 Likes

Yea I was really looking forward to that one. I’ll probably order a NEW pack that might actually germ sometime this year

4 Likes

I think Seed Cellar is having a Mothers Day sale now. I’m on their email list but don’t want to be tempted so i didn’t read it.

6 Likes

Yea I’m not looking lol. Been doing pretty good with seed purchases. Haven’t bought any since 4/20. Almost made it a month! I’ll order them direct from MTG though. Gotta email them and ask for the list. They don’t sell them directly on the site. I was almost tempted to pop the Orange Creamsicle, which is the “Orange” in the Orange Turbo and the Orange Verde that I have, but I want to run those indoor.

6 Likes

Same here. Didn’t get anything from last bodhi drop.
Mostly trading w other OG members this year. Through which i got some doc d’s malibu pure kush x lemon thai that could be interesting.

To be honest i’m more excited about your lavender jack x blue sunshine, than anything currently for sale. Getting my grow “shit together” before popping some.

9 Likes

I got a orange creamsicle cross with slurricane(archive) from CHZA.BLVCK called yuzu berry planted one but was a male so it got the chop orange creamsicle sounded great when I looked it up

7 Likes

Please pop

23 Likes

Got my fingers and toes crossed!!! Let’s go little ones!

6 Likes