Pollen for muh Howards Red, muh Red Eye Skunk, muh G13xHasplantxNL and Muh Silver Haze

I have these females in the room and would love to make something special with some of the community’s pollen. I have been flowering into week 2 now so we are a ways off but I wanted to send out a request for a collab. I will glady send seeds back when I am done with the grow. I love making seeds for giving. What would work with these plants? Photos tomorrow. Also have a driftwood haze that is still turning not sure. It’s Zipolite Oxacan x 95 Silver Haze and its a very lanky plant 8’ internode space.

5 Likes

I have miniscule amounts of fmd ‘c99 cross’ pollen in the refrigerator wrapped in paper pockets and rice grains but not sure if it is still viable. I heard it doesn’t take much to pollinate hence why I saved it but I also have no idea if the father I collected from is good for anything, I made a few seeds and gave them out locally to folk who have bad luck germinating or complaining about price of seeds etc.

eta: this is open to anyone I don’t think I will make seed with this pollen again, it was a curiosity thing tbh and worked well

4 Likes