Pollen- mother's milk and Napali Temple

I have some extra pollen of both of the above if anyone would like?

11 Likes

Hey @OleReynard… Sounds like a treat if you keen to send some down to South Africa :grin::sunglasses: I’d definitely have a use for it

3 Likes

Wow , very nice of you : ) I would love some of the Nepali temple pollen if at all possible : )

2 Likes

You in South Africa, never knew anybody from that continent.
Did you go by a different alias at another site that was an invite only?

2 Likes

Yes please! +20 chars.

I’ve been on a few forums (not private and same name) but never last long… I generally get paranoid and leave. OG has been cool and the people are genuine … that’s why I’ve hung around here… No BS hate or trolling …

And Yessir from S.Africa

11 Likes

If you got someone here that has something going that way that the pollen can piggy back with it’s yours.

@ifish would be next

4 Likes

Ifish is GOOD PEOPLE! I know him from another forum, given to him it will BE USED!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words jetdro : )

2 Likes

I’d like some if this is still available! Thanks

Which are you interested in?
And where are you at.

Which are you interested in and where are you from?

1 Like

I would love some of the Nepali x Temple pollen and thank you advance.

2 Likes

If looking to off load some mother’s milk, I’d take some off your hands

1 Like

I’d take some nepali temple. I’m from California.

So what’s going on with this, people from across the way you got your trip planned out?
Those over here send me your addy in a pm, it can be split up for 2 and 2 of ea.

I’m working on it : )

Waiting to chat to a friend , but if anyone else that’s receiving any in the us and also fancies posting to the uk , give me a shout : )

2 Likes

If I was to cover the costs would you be willing to send it UK side? @OleReynard

1 Like

I can’t I’ve been pinched before, got 2 out now ain’t heard or seen nothin.
Stretching my luck a tad far.

3 Likes

Yeah if anyone in the US wanna receive and post on to a brother I’m happy to cover the cost for it to get over … Would love to grow this stuff… sounds awesome :muscle::muscle:

Edit: my bad I thought this was the grow thread for the mothers milk and Nepali temple lol … I’m high

1 Like