Pollen Trade Moderated

Rules

-Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you dont get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to me complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

-Do not post users addresses on here ever. It will be deleted. Security is a big deal, If there is a bad exchange, I do not want to see retaliation, Giving user feedback is ok, but dont compromise address, please exchange personal information with a PM. I have zero tolerance with that kind of behavior, Expect to be banned.

-If you ask for seeds, expect to give as well as receive. I do not want this to be a one way transaction,

Thanks!.. And enjoy.

3 Likes

I will be producing pollen from soon to be seed males from cherrybreath cookies, boudica og, nightmare cookies. I’ll post when ready if anyone is interested in a trade! :v::fire:

1 Like

Hello there i would be very interested

Michigan guy here I would be very interested in trades of pollen. So far I have one male (super lemon deathstar), and I intend to do a collection soon. But I do have a spectacular clone for trade… and I’m mmmp as I recall from your screen name you are mmmp too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a Yeti OG male, but have not gotten permission from Dragon to breed with it. She smells like gassy passion fruit. (I’ll ask and update soon)

I am also interested in getting any landrace pollen or pollen from any lines you may be working at the current time. I can send back seed or clones.

Here’s a list of what strains we are currently staging to flower…

Blue Zkitttlez (Dying breed)
Banana Split (DNA)
Durban Poison
Strawberry Lemonade (Cannarado)
Tahoe OG
Lava Cake
Lemonhead
OG 18
GG4
GSC
Extreme cookies
Fire OG
Plus more I’m forgetting

What do you guys want to pollinate these with?

3 Likes

I just collected some Cherrybreath Cookie pollen and next is Nightmare cookies! Already starting to shoot out sacs so only a matter of time now!

1 Like

i have some roadkill skunk pollen from 2017 RKS Stud IBL.

also have some chem 91 pollen!

4 Likes

I’m growing a Chem 4 bx girl it’d be nice to through in some different Chem genes to make some nice seeds
Also have a gg4 s1 clone the 91 would go great with . I have quite a few gg4 s1 seeds I could trade some

1 Like

check out @morgwar thread

2 Likes

Are you in CO? Would love to trade.

anyone ever mail pollen? how?

3 Likes

i imagine it would need to be shipped on ice… maybe in a cooler box with dry ice… same way they ship icecream or frozen meats maybe

I’ve recieved viable pollen mixed with flower in mail with no ice. I have rainbow ylly pollen recently harvested and stored cold. Open to trades. Please dm
Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

4 Likes