Pollen Trades - Worldwide

I find that I cut an amazing amount of males. If I were to let them bust, would anyone want pollen?
Current pollen available:
Ppp - (lefthand) r.
Freakshow - hso r.
Big yield auto - Phoenix seeds f.
JOTI - Afghani f.

Possible pollen avaliable:
JOTI - Blackberry breath
Worlds strongest seeds - macslurry
Joti - black funk dawg
Chem95

Please keep in mind that shipping is slow. I will do my best to accommodate everyone.

29 Likes

I am sure you will get lots of positive response…i will be intrested in the future to swap pollen.

1 Like

Hell yeah would love some pollen can.you pm me so i can send snail mail addy? Any outcome will be paid forward to OG members

2 Likes

Freakshow or joti

1 Like

I don’t want to swap…I hate males…lol. but if what I have can benefit others, well…let it ride. All I know is, if I let the males I chop go another week, I can harvest the pollen…I’m not afraid of a few seeds on my buds otherwise…
Femmed pollen from an Afghani JOTI…this cut

22 Likes

@Tappy if the blackberry breath, black funk dawg, or chem 95 ends up with some pollen I would be interested I could send some beans don’t have any pollen other than. The ppp that you have

But by all means don’t go through all the trouble just for me

Would be interested in the afghani as well honestly lol

I definitely plan to start saving pollen in the future

9 Likes

I want to make some femmed pollen for my own stash…but the amount if males I cut down is appalling. I’m gonna start holding males and collecting balls sacs…if we can’t have seeds, the next best thing.?

8 Likes

I’d be interested in JOTI - Afghani f. If possible?

3 Likes

I would send you fem seeds or fem pollen for some of your pollen.Its always nice to have a selection of male pollen without having to grow out the males to harvest it.

I have orange goji x blackberrybreath seeds to grow out.be nice to have some male BBB to hit back to it.

Definitely intrested in the big yield auto pollen as i am about to start a winter run of auto regs and auto fems and be making lineage runs of reg autos fem autos and crossing a few auto lines

7 Likes

I’d be interested! I don’t have space to let a male bloom yet, and I would love to make some seeds to give back out. The blackberry breath and fem Afghan have my interest! What is PPP?

2 Likes

PurepowerPlant be my guess

1 Like

Purple panoia paralyzer

It was supposed to come in a pres box really beautiful plants a great thread on it

4 Likes

Paranoia? I don’t need that lol. My mind goes to dark places on some sativas.

5 Likes

It’s a heirloom kush variety go read the thread it’s got a great story and history

And no not paranoia

7 Likes

Oh my bad lol, read too quick.

2 Likes

This old beggar’s getting in line for this handout. Really can’t go wrong with “magic dust”!!! All of y’all, do take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

5 Likes

Yes, very interesting story with PPP, would like that too, If there’s enough to go around that is.
Just realized you had listed macslurry as a possible pollen later, I want!

4 Likes

I’ll take some freakshow!! Can’t seem to find seeds, this will definitely change that!!

3 Likes

Yup!! I have ~20 seeds of Afghani x PPP… @lefthandseeds ppp and these JOTI Afghani (see pics)

17 Likes

@Tappy what would you like in return?