Pookie's seed giveaway (closed)

Hey pookie123! These genetics sound great I would love a couple packs. I’ll PM you the details. Thanks for the generosity.

1 Like

If it can be sent stealth, I am in. Will pay for shipping no problem, but only if it’s stealth @pookie123, might it be? Like in the hollow end of a cd case would be great.

Thanks for the offer man!

2 Likes

Just a couple packs eh?

4 Likes

For now… don’t want to be too greedy. :wink:

1 Like

Shucks I was late but wanted to give a shout out!! Happy growing!!

1 Like

i live in Canada and will pay shipping if still available

Hey @pookie123 do you have any openings left? If yes, count me in. I’ll even send you something to ship them to me in. If I’ve missed out, no problem. I recently came into a nice little collection myself and am looking forward to the day I can pay it forward.

Cheers mate. :smiley: :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Alright here is the list… Just pm me your info and if possible the easiest way to pay for shipping would be Paypal or If your bank has the Zelle app you can transfer money free that way instantly also. Or you can send me a self addressed envelope for shipping if you like. Thanks. :sunglasses:

1. @dank-a-saurus
  2. @dgtxxx
  3. @chipote
  4. @Komodoghost
  5. @kroddersnic
  6. @prismo
  7. @Eddie.saw
  8. @ShamanBing
  9. @MadScientist
    10.KronicKuz
  10. @Cobra50
6 Likes

Well thank you! I was pretty sure I was too late, but it never hurts to ask. I had offered to send you something to ship in for stealth. Would you like me to do that? If yes, I can send you some cash for the shipping along with it. If no, PayPal would be fine with me. Your choice bro.

1 Like

What ever you would prefer to do is fine, If you would rather send something to me for shipping that is cool…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’ll save you the trouble of finding something stealth to ship in. PM me with an address and I’ll probably get it out to you in tomorrow’s snail mail. Knowing your zip code will make sure I send enough cash too. Thank you for making room for me in your giveaway. :blush:

1 Like

Hey, look at that, your karma is coming back to you already. The @MadScientist is getting himself some love… :hugging:

2 Likes

Ok ,those that have already payed for shipping, I will send your out tomorrow I was trying to wait for more people to pay for shipping so that I only have to go to the post office once, but it looks like that is not going to happen so the few that have already payed I will go ahead and send them out tomorrow rather than waiting any longer…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Crap @pookie123 I totally forgot to send out the stamps an envelope

Hey been trying to pm but can’t. Why don’t you PM me what you need

1 Like

I never got an invoice for the paypal. Is this happening @pookie123?

deleted sent a Pm …

I’m sorry an invoice for paypal? If you want to use paypal to pay for shipping cost all you need is my email address . The only message I got from you was the following:

I posted the following for options on ways to pay for shipping cost:

So I never got a message from you letting me know what option you wanted to use… Anyways if you would like to use paypal then Pm me your address info and I will send you my email address to send the payment to.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @pookie123, my seeds showed up today. It was more than I remembered was coming. :smiley: Totally awesome!! :thumbsup:

Is there an address I can go to to see description of the plants these seeds grow into?

Edit: added more text

1 Like

Yes you can go to: https://www.cannabeizein.org/ Yes, I sent more because most people did not want to cover the shipping cost I guess, so I doubled what I was going to give to those who did …:slight_smile:

2 Likes