Popping the Crickets and Cicada’s Lazy Dog today

24 Likes

These should be fire . Love these guys .

5 Likes

Im jealous …got my seat pulled up…let’s go😜

4 Likes

I’m letting my tap water sit out 24 hrs . Than I’ll pop em . Necessary? lol …

2 Likes

Not where I am…but I use paper towels

3 Likes

I’m being anal man . I usually get distilled water but driving might not be the best idea lol .

10 Likes

Lol, white lightning…

5 Likes

When ever cup in your house is a mason jar you either live in the south or you grow weed lmao

10 Likes

Lol good one . So true . :smiley:

5 Likes

I only have mason jars and pint glasses lol

7 Likes

I don’t drink a lot of booze but that shine is where it’s at man . It’s a different buzz , whole nother animal . That tiny bit and me and the missus bzzzzzzz all day . Actually got stuff done too .

7 Likes

I like the apple pie store bought kind only had real shine twice I didn’t care for it took my breath away

3 Likes

Redneck penicillin, I hear ya . It’s for sipping lol …

6 Likes

Redneck penicillin. :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve had real moonshine, but it’s been a looong time. You do have to be careful with it, it’s not like Wild Turkey, or Jack, it’ll face plant you, but if you’re careful, it’s the trippiest alcoholic beverage I’ve ever had. I never had Absinthe though, and I don’t drink now because my liver’s all pissed off. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The first time I had real Tennessee lightning…I was poured a 1/4 solo cup…the sips I took floored me…the rest of it started my go kart…:rofl::joy:

8 Likes

Moon shine and peppermint sticks, hill folk cold medicine. It’ll cure what ails ya!

6 Likes

Facts . My relatives are third gen shine people from Alamance Co NC . My parents would come home with gallons of it . Talk it up to their friends … When they’d break out out to share , I’d hide lol . Watered down a little bit .

6 Likes

15 Likes

11 !!! Dog not dawg .

4 Likes

Here I thought you were cooking up some Bugs LOL
Never heard of this Company before any thin marvelous yet?

1 Like