Positive Vibes and Prayers for my Friend

Friends, I need your help, I have a friend who’s been depressed for years.
A growth has been found in her belly.
She’ll know whether it’s benign at the end of the month.

I’m talking to her about growing cannabis and how it helped me get rid of my depression and alcohol addiction, and I have enough seeds to send her at the moment should she be interested.

I just want some well wishes for her, I want to show her this page and the OG spirit that lives here, show her there’s still people who care! She’s such a kind person.

Help her feel loved, and that she matters!
There’s no limit to feeling loved!

Thank you!!! :green_heart: :zap:

33 Likes

All the positive vibes I got heading your way. You matter, always know that. The rest will just fall into place. :v:

10 Likes

Wishing her the best! I joined a few FB groups for anxiety/depression. Aside from giving me some perspective, I stopped feeling so alone. I hope she’s happy sooner than later.

7 Likes

All the best to your Friend
Love and positive energy

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: “Om Mani Padme Hum” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Lady, you can do it. Push on through. We’re pulling for you and sending positive energy for your health.

Oh yeah….growing saved my life……I’m not even joking….

Something to focus on
Something new to learn
Something to look forward too
Something you can use

Something growing and living, struggling and striving, just like you

Try it.

8 Likes

Channel that negative energy in to positive, we are all pulling for you! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Sending positive vibes :v:t3:

3 Likes

We got this, you got this, she’s got this :purple_heart::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Hope she gets the best news she can at the end of the month. Depression is a challenge that can be won!

5 Likes

Sending positive vibes and my thoughts and prayers. Praying for a positive outcome, much love.

4 Likes

Positive vibes sent your way.
Depression is horrible, but no matter what, she’s not alone! I know personally, growing helps keep my spirits up when things are looking grim, and with a loving family like OG, seeing all the kindness and positivity spread around here it’s hard to not feel good being part of it. Best wishes to your friend and maybe one day she’ll join us all here.

4 Likes

Prayers sent

2 Likes

Good vibes for everybody !

3 Likes

Thank you all, I appreciate you!!! I love this community so much!!!

2 Likes

I am extremely happy to be able to share that the tumor is indeed benign and shall be removed surgically along with the womb as she doesn’t want children.

So all in all she sees it as a double win!

Thank you all for your positivity and support, she was impressed and grateful when I showed her!
She didn’t know what to say. :smile:

:green_heart:

3 Likes