Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

Shit. I forgot to mention that I also attempted to pollinate my Stagger Lee (Original Bubba x Sour Apple IBL) cut from Alien Genetics with pollen from my Cherry West Bc male as well. She leans hard to the Sour Apple IBL side. The Original Bubba leaning phenotypes were nice as well, but they took forfuckingever to veg. Apples & Cherries sounds nice, in theory at least. We shall see. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Wow what a line up.

That Pure OG x TK sounds like heaven

1 Like

100% germination rate on:

Chem D x Dog Patch
(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch
(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch
Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2)

Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Black Triangle F2 x Dog Patch
100% germination as well. Went into cups this morning

10 Likes

Oh they are nice an thick tails also!! Wish the best for your run Vagabond_Windy.

The letter chucker just dropped this nice card.

3 Likes

That is a beautiful sight! I hope that you find something that you enjoy in my work! Mine actually went into soil today.

I have been vegging some other plants of my (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch since around June, along with some Goji OG x Dog Patch and (Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2) that I made as well.

I have been referring to the (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch as Cerberus, which makes me think that I might like Hades for a name for the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2), although the hybrids do not really need names so much at this point haha.

Feel free to post your germination and progress over in this thread:

You can post updates there and be eligible for the annual contest, if you would like. Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I will most definitely update over there. But only for testing purposes only. I do not wish to qualify for the contest :pray:

3 Likes

I look forward to it brother! Positive vibes…

100% above ground. Have been for a day or two. Always a nice feeling. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

As I water this round of plants, I think to myself:

I love working with cuts that I have gotten to know inside and out, especially when I made the seeds and hunted the plants, but there isn’t much in the world like the feeling of looking for unicorns from seeds, especially when you created the seeds yourself. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Nice Strainlist

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Royale With Cherries

Royale With Cherries x (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana)

Bermuda Triangle Haze x (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana)

(Bandaid Haze IX 3.0) x (Black Triangle F2)

Bermuda Triangle Haze x (Black Triangle F2)

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

Zap x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2)

Sour Diesel (Skunktek cut) x (Black Triangle F2)

Good Job

2 Likes

I truly appreciate the compliment brother! That is mostly just my more recent work. I still take orders on Strainly, but the majority of my recent orders have been direct via email. I am always happy when people are intrigued by and enjoy my work. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

There is not much in the world like seeing cuts that you have found from seeds and fallen in love with become renewed and thrive.

3+ days of taking another round of cuttings to reset my entire operation and upcanning the most recent round is always a lot of work, but as the upcanned cuts bust roots out the bottoms of pots and explode with new growth, it is all worth it. Life is good. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

The Dog Face [(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch] plants seem to be the quickest veggers out of this round. They smell so incredibly of kush and Chem by just brushing up against them. Mmmmm delicious. Time flies. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

There is something so incredibly beautiful about when Chem and Kush come together, fuck and make babies. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I put a cut of my Chem Del La Chem F2 male into flower to collect pollen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hi nuggz

Chem crosses nice

I saw you also have motorbreath crosses
Can you tell me anything about it ?

1 Like

Mmmm some of my fucking favorites for sure.

I am in the thick of it now, but just for clarification, are you looking for information on the Motorbreath #15 cut itself or one of my hybrids. I’m pretty sure that I only made Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish and Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana. Let me know and I will give you the rundown whenever I grab a second. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I do like herijuana , I would be interested in that one!

I’ve grown quite a bit of herijuana crosses

Never tried blowfish

2 Likes

I am still at it, but I needed a break haha.

The Motorbreath #15 cut is from seeds made by Jimmynitz of Pisces Genetics. It is Chem D x San Fernando Valley OG. No idea what ever happened to Jimmynitz, but he was always good people and made good seeds.

I have run my Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish and also my Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana. I made both hybrids around 2-3 years ago.

The Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana was made using Herijuana stock that I got from @Buzzer777 from a preservation run that was done here. (He also did his own preservation run later)

Motarebel first gifted me Herijuana seeds back around 2009-2010 or so. I can recall much about the line like it was fucking yesterday.

The Herijuana seeds from Mota were all pale and I was concerned as to whether or not they would even germinate (they all did). The smoke was pretty ridiculous dick-in-the-dirt type of shit and I don’t use that saying at all really and especially not lightly. Highly medicinal. I can still recall smoking it and then passing the fuck out, only to wake up wondering what had happened. The taste was really pretty bland though, on all of my females, with the most prominent being maybe a honey-like flavor?? I don’t really know how to describe it, but it definitely wasn’t consumed for the taste haha.

The majority of my Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana females turned out pretty squat, quick finishing and had a fruity, almost strawberry front, with a gassy back end. I am a little more of a gassy (all gassy or at least the gas being the most prominent) lover, so I chose the tallest, longest flowering female and pollinated her with my gassiest male that was similar in structure for F2s.

It is really easy to pick out the Motorbreath #15 and also Herijuana leaners out of the F1s. Motorbreath #15 is taller, flowers longer and is gas gas gas. Herijuana is short, flowers pretty insanely quick and the odd fruitiness seems to be more associated with it.

The Blowfish that I used to pollinate the Motorbreath #15 cut with was originally made by Dutch Flowers, but my male was sourced from packs made by Hazeman.

Blowfish is an incredible line that I need to revisit one day. I lost my male and female to russet mites.

Most Blowfish females are pretty tall, a little bit on the leafy side (but nothing horrible at all), are absolutely covered in trichomes and most of them have a sweet, almost akin to Sour Diesel smell to them.

The majority of my Motorbreath #15 females were all gas, with a sweet, again almost Sour Diesel esque back end that I love. They were all definitely on the tall side, with stretch sometimes being pretty crazy, but not unmanageable and they all seemed to lose the leafy trait that I would associate with the Blowfish line. I fucking love my Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish line and I still have my male and female from my population of the F1s that I looked through.

@schmarmpit ran my Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish around a year and a half ago or so give or take:

And @bytheKasiz ran my Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana around the same time (give or take haha):

@bytheKasiz or @schmarmpit can feel free to weigh in on the respective hybrids that they ran if they wish, but definitely no pressure haha. I truly appreciate you both! Positive vibes…

@Papalag I hope that any of the ramblings of an old man were useful and gave you at least some information that you might have been after. What a fucking rabbit hole my life and work with cannabis has been hahaha. I absolutely love it. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Finally making the time to sex this round. It is looking like a near even split m/f ratio. I will take a couple of cuts of each and flip this round as soon as the cuts start to bust roots. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes