Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

@stanknugzz77
What is your take on the Skunktek Sour. I have that one also (I think) and everything I researched points to it being the same as Chacos?

3 Likes

I’d love to buy some, but I’m not sure how to use strainly.

EDIT: I see, I believe the strain just isn’t available on there.

2 Likes

Just for clarification, are you inquiring as to what I think about the lineage/history of the cut? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Good morning, am on the run today so I really didn’t have the time to snap a photo but it looks like all but one of the 23 seedlings have pushed through the soil. I have been popping a lot of seed’s lately and I am quite impressed so far! And then I saw the family tree for the cherry west…

Glad to be here :pray:t5:

I will shoot you all a photo when I get home. Hopefully the last will be through by then.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 Like

Yes lineage. I love hearing others thoughts.

But also, how does she grow for you?

3 Likes

Just a heads up, I am pretty sure that you meant to post in the tester thread:

No real worries though. Seeing as how both threads have Ill Eagle in the title, I can see how it is confusing. My apologies for that.

Truly never a real rush or worry. Life always comes first.

Awesome! I always love good germination rates reported back on my work.

I could be mistaken, but I don’t recall sending you any of my Cherry West Bc hybrids??

Glad to have you here as well!

Again, no real rush or worries. Just whenever works best for you. I appreciate you!

Same to you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I typed out a reply to this yesterday, but I went on like 3 different tangents haha. I will see if I can bring it all back to center and post it at some point when I have a little bit of time. My apologies brother. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I hope you’re gonna include the tangents; I like those haha.

4 Likes

I am not sure that I am capable of anything less haha.

Tangents in general or just my bullshit? Haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Well, no, not “general tangents”; obviously it depends on who’s doing the tangent-ing haha.

But any tangent regarding that Skunktek Sour that Windy asked about I’m for sure interested in.

4 Likes

I am happy to announce that all of the Cherry West Bc male hybrids that are currently in testing are being remade as we speak. Some other female pollen recipients have also been added to the line up as well. Bracts are swelling beautifully and have been for ~2 weeks give or take. Time will tell.

I can still taste the cherry limeade on the spent pollen sacs. Wait. What? Haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy My apologies for taking so long to post this response. The worst part is that I was going to go over it and kind of clean it up and organize it, but I didn’t really do anything to it haha. I hope it doesn’t read like a book missing pages (it does haha).

Mmmmm next question haha.

For real though, anything that I would have to add to the subject would mostly just be speculation or me just regurgitating some “facts” that someone else has posted or told me. I don’t really get down with any of that shit.

Firsthand knowledge that I can tell you about the lineage of Skunktek’s Sour Diesel cut (don’t get your hopes up because it isn’t much or really even firsthand haha):

@Shamus went on a rant a couple of times to me about how Skunktek’s Sour cut was just one he had purchased from Stoney and then started calling his own. I have a decent rapport with Skunktek and I had spoken to Stoney a few times here and there, so I thought, “fuck all of this he said she said bullshit, I will just go to the source(s)”…

Skunktek said that he got his cut just labelled as Sour Diesel from someone that sold the flower that he grew and wanted him to grow Sour for him to sell…

Stoney told me that he has given Skunktek his Sour cut over the years, but he also has one from Notso and another person and that Skunktek told Stoney that he felt that his cut and Stoney’s were the same and that Notso’s was slightly different…

So, yeah, no real firsthand knowledge on my part and just regurgitated information that I at least got from close to the source hahaha.

Mmmmm next question haha.

She is a finicky bitch and I hate her for it. Just like ECSD and Chem D. But I do love the flowers or I wouldn’t still be holding any of the fuckers.

The Skunktek cut will throw anthers (all 3 of those cuts that I mentioned will…), but usually when you push her too long or too hard.

I legitimately have to give all 3 of those cuts their own room, whether I am running them to make seeds or harvest flowers, just because I can’t trust them to not come with the fuckery. It is fucking annoying and I often consider just not doing it anymore. They are all a pain in my dick, but I do love their flowers.

When I was running them to hopefully bring my Dog Patch male in and have him pollinate them all 3 in their bitchass separate room, both the Skunktek and ECSD grew pollen sacs for the first time ever in the year or so that I have been running each of them. Luckily, I found both of them before they opened. It was just a single pollen sac on each before I found them. The first one to show was the Skunktek and I was like “fuck, but I still have the ECSD”. It couldn’t have been 2 days later and the ECSD had grown a lone pollen sac as well. Granted, I had the lights pretty intense on them, but still… Fuuuuck.

Intense lighting seems to be pretty harsh on Chem/Sour varieties, in my experience.

Again, I love the flower, but I only really work with any 3 of these cuts, in hopes of making something similar/as good, if not better etc, but lacking the propensity for intersex issues. Fuuuuck.

They are all 3 like this beautiful bane of my existence, I swear. Fuck em. I love them. I will kill them and fuck them. They all 3 smoke really nice though hahaha. I’m stoned. Hopefully any of that shit was the least bit coherent or helpful. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I finally got around to collecting pollen from these 2 cuts of my Cherry West Bc male. The females have long since been pollinated. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Hay nuggz just wanted to say Ty

Look what arrived today

4 Likes

Truly my pleasure brother! Thank you for participating in the naming contest! I hope that you enjoy them! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I have been working on making a Chem D Bc1 for quite some time now. I am looking through a large population of my Chem^3, which is Chem D x Dog Patch or Chem D x [Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2)], in hopes of finding a nice Chem D leaning male to create the Chem D Bc1.

It got me to thinking though. I am also looking through a nice population of my Hel, which is Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2). I don’t plan on letting go of my Dogwalker OG cut anytime soon (hopefully fucking never haha), but maybe I should look for a male that is similar to the Dogwalker OG cut to create a Dogwalker OG Bc1. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Hoping mine shows within the next few days my post been slacking real hard :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Damn man, your local USPS really does suck dick haha. Let me know when they arrive. I just finished separating all of the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog seeds. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

The majority of the plants in this round are just offensive as fuck. I love it.

There are definitely quite a few Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel males that I am looking at to pick one to utilize for my Dogwalker OG Bc1. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I have 3 more groups of seeds to separate from plant material and then I will be finished shucking seeds for this round of pollinations. Thank fuck. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes