Possible impersonation? (Email notifications from OG)

Please, @OgTeam , @LemonadeJoe@SpeesCees tell my that when I sent a pm to him, I was titteled as OG Admin…

…but I dont knows anything about that, as I suppouse all you knows…
Is it an error?

Thanks. Salud.

3 Likes

@MiG this is just the email address the forum software uses to send users email notifications. It’s just a misunderstanding.

6 Likes

Whoopie. . . I’m an admin too hahahahaha

1 Like

Que si, que ya podéis echaros unas risas a costa del pobre ignorante MiG y su inglés de mono gibraltareño…
But @SpeeCees are tellin my liar…n other no beatiful things…

2 Likes

@MiG your English is just fine bro🖒 didn’t mean to make fun. . .and if @SpeesCees is talking shit to mig he’s going to have to talk shit to all of us!!

MiG tu inglés está bien, bro🖒 no fue para burlarte. . .y si SpeesCees está hablando mierda a mig, va a tener que hablar mierda a todos nosotros !!

5 Likes

Nobody is laughing at your English, brother. No monkeys were harmed in the translation of this post.

If you are having some kind of issue with harassment, please send a pm to TeamOG or flag the offending message so that the mods can be notified of such lewd behavior.

7 Likes

Lo siento mi amigo pero fue inevitable… LOL

Sorry buddy it was inevitable! HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

admin@overgrow.com is default “Sender” address for email notifications sent from the software (weekly digest, PM notifications, etc.)

7 Likes