Post your organic bud pics!

Please post a pic with the strain name growing time and stars out of 5 for smoke as a brief description.

2 Likes

20 Likes

All Mephisto Genetics autoflowers, all days listed from seed

Day 73 Strawberry Nuggets just got the chop yesterday

Day 66 Ghost Toof

Day 72 Sweet n Sour

12 Likes

GMO grown in notil bed w 600watt hps

18 Likes

Used to love GMO, but I can’t handle her anymore lol. Still love her terps but every time I smoke GMO, it ruins my day lol. Strictly night time only.

4 Likes

Love the look of that sweet n sour

4 Likes

Some random bagseed from some mid I grew out when I was 15. Very lemony and the high was extremely psychedelic.

The buds were the size of a man’s entire forearm. Got 8oz off of it (an ounce per top)

13 Likes

Nice looking bud, was this organic?

1 Like

Absolutely, I just used forest soil and water for the entire grow

3 Likes

Damn you didn’t run out of nutes in your soil? That’s a big girl

1 Like

No surprisingly lol I got the soil from the bank of an old dried up creek in the woods behind my house and I watered it with rain water lol. I still go there from time to time to get some more soil. I use it as a base for my compost. She was very leafy, however. It started to reveg or week into flower. Here’s another picture.

I misspoke earlier, I got 6oz from it, not 8

8 Likes

The pellets on the top are Nutrient pellets because I thought the yellowing wasn’t natural. I added it a week before I chopped. I didn’t know any better lol

Edit: it was the first plant I ever grew so I was very inexperienced

1 Like

Quite an accomplishment for a 15 year old lol

Yes sir, luckily my mom was cool with it :joy: a family member of mine has a gastrointestinal disease so I grew it for them. But I did sample it myself, quite a few times lol

5 Likes

Is there any special techniques that you do with your no-till soil that you would like to share on this page as I wanted to be a reference for those who grow organically I like to use aloe vera juice and molasses and coconut water sometimes during waterings it just helps boost the terpenes the smell and the frost

3 Likes

Your a teenagers???

Cookies Lyon (shiva cookes x blues crossed to stardawg f3)
Indoors LED, full organics.

10 Likes

Well not really as this is my first run. I could probably get a list of what all I have in the soil.
Blumats w tap water bubbled for 24hrs min.
Add SLF-100, grozyme, photo plus, etc
The odd tea.
Still learning

2 Likes

I was when I grew my first plant lol

1 Like

Beautiful !!! Mam
N!!!

1 Like