Post your pulls! 🌼

Hey how’s it going everyone? I hope your all staying super medicated and having a great start to the summer. So the title says it all. How much did you pull, this thread will be for people to post how much bud they got from their most recent harvest. I’m going to post a few for fun to kick it off. Also include any relevant info, plant count, light wattage, indoor, outdoor, organic, hydro, etc… have fun also don’t post if you don’t feel like it I’m fully legal so, I assume yall are too :wink: .

this was my most recent pull 12 zips. Half mac1 half apple fritter. 8 plants, straight water, soil, no nutes. Two 600 watt hps. Not my best

28 Likes

I’ve been hanging my plants in the lung room, which FUCKING SUCKS in the Summer, but in the cooler seasons this is a piece of cake

20 Likes

Hanging time! Woo hoo

5 Likes

My 3rd grow, Colossal Fuel harvested at the end of March. 6 plants gave me a half pound dry weight, very fruity tasting with a head buzz high. 320w hlg and a 720w old school mars hydro light grown in a cobbled together tarp room 7x7.

17 Likes

Nice pull.

2 Likes

First ever grow. Sticky Beast (Zamnesia Seeds) 2x4x5 tent, SCROG, 5 Gal Bag, SF2000 LIGHT, FF Trio (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom). Made a lot of mistakes but she soldiered through it all and gave me 165 grams dried.

15 Likes

2 more weeks. Looking to pull around 5 lbs from these 4 plants.

21 Likes

TBD…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And an oldie for your enjoyment Paws.

One plant. First DWC attempt.
21oz + the big jars of trim
(Which was mostly hacked up up buds cuz I was rage trimming my way through some foxtaily shit)
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Right on man! :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s awesome man, got any details on the grow?

1 Like

What’s a “zip”

1 Like

A term for an oz, full ziploc is usually a ounce @Garden-Buddy

2 Likes

Sure thing man. I’m growing out a pre 98 bubba Kush from our very own @Bobgrows . Canopy is under a 640w GLS and 3 300w GLSs. The 4 plants thing is just a little nod to our legal plant count. COUGHDEFINITELYUNDERTENCOUGH. Growing ebb n flow using maxibloom gypsum and koolbloom. I’ve been battling heat, root rot, and wild pH swings for the past month or so. I think this plant would have done so much more with better stewardship.

6 Likes

This run was a bit different.

8 Likes

Appreciate that man. Right on, do in it up right. Nice man

1 Like

Hey man those are the kind of runs that let us pull flower.! They keep it going!

2 Likes

Damn right bud. What did you end up making there?

2 Likes

Father: black triangle x a5/thai bx

Mothers:
BT x a5thai bx
Vortex/frogspawn
Ak88

4 Likes

That sounds like a good time!

3 Likes

Looks like some good pairs from the sounds of it @Foreigner . :+1:

3 Likes