Post your tallest, fattest plants

Idk what I’m doing, just couldn’t find a place to post this. Figured I’d like to see what monsters yall have had outside and share my own

. Here’s my best, The year was 2019, the strain was Binos baby, its a skunk #1 sour diesel x 90s blueberry x Desfra’n

29 Likes

Beautiful! Looks like a bunch of plants!

I mentioned that I particularly like your name. How the hell did you come up with it?!! I mean really, an orbital nutria! I’ve seen a lot of nutria, but never an orbital one! ROFLMAO You must have been smokin’ some 420!Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

That was a good year…miss ya Davie.

19 Likes

two nanda devi’s from RSC, next to a colombian gold from the freaker’s repro. I never measured those two but they had to be 20 something feet tall :eyes: Topping highly recommended :joy:

If you notice, those two plants aren’t fully in frame

11 Likes

Checking in for NY

14 Likes

The plant grew taller than my tent, then I laid it flat on the ground to finish.

8 Likes

L A N D R A C E
G E N E T I C S

Kuchlak Town Balochistan Pakistan

Gilgit, Hopar Valley Pakistan

Argandab, Kandahar AFG

Quetta City, Balochistan Pakistan.

27 Likes

23 Likes

Last years Mr Toads Backpack Boneyard seeds the tallest got to about 13 feet my shed is 11 feet and she went 2 ft past when finally done that with @JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein in the right rear corner.This years strategy is to spread them out.They would have been way more had i did them seperated but i wanted to see how plants acted grown together and i can say they help eachother out in wierd and strange ways they share nutrients and send them to the ones having an issue and they keep the water together a lot better than most

21 Likes

Man, some really impressive plants in here. Awesome work guys :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, It made me wait 13 hours before I could post again? I reached my maximum reply limit I guess🤷‍♂️, @mota yeah, I just meant that 11½ footer standing proud, it was glorious but its 6 plants total. The shortest being 8½’, As for the name on my account, ready for it? My Xbox assigned me that name minus the 420 a number of years ago, I wish I was that clever, I was always quite impressed with the name it gave me though and loved it instantly. I have kept it and its still a great name to me, also it reminded me of Futurama hence the guinea pig from Futurama avatar. @lambchopedd very nice, glad you caught the mold early, looks very nice, to me there’s nothing better than upskirt shots after a full frontal!, it just completes the picture. @ChongoBongo, that’s awesome! Such a unique structure, I’ve never seen anything like that before.

8 Likes

Seriously beautiful plants!

No shit, it was an Xbox “assignment!” That is just too funny! If someone had given me that name, I would have hung onto it too! I like that story. Thank you!

6 Likes

you have a landrace pakistani friend to chill with your plants ?

3 Likes

Not the tallest, but the tallest I have a photo of anyway:

This one reached about 12 feet and so far has yielded just over 4lb, with bottoms still to cut.

This one also reached about 12 feet and yielded 2 oz shy of 4 lb.

11 Likes

@slain beautiful man

2 Likes

A few I had a couple years ago.
The Maui in the middle right topped 11 ft but a hurricane took out the 5 largest before I could harvest.
Some seriously nice plants above folks. :+1:

:v:

10 Likes

HF oldguy im jelly AF
those plants would take up the entire footprint of my yard! Some of the most robust plants i have seen in pots.
Are those 55 gallon drums cut in half or even bigger ?

3 Likes

Last years - and this years I’m
About to put outside here soon

3 Likes

@PsillyRabbit Thank you much. And Yes. They’re 1/2 55’s.
Been working pretty good the last number of years for me.
My local soil is clay and rock so these were my next best option. Cheap too. :joy:
A buddy of mine used them too and did rather well in them.

Him in the pic. RIP my brother. :pray:
Edit : The water bottles are for the eye pokers. :wink:

:v:

4 Likes

@Oldguy My God! That’s so awesome! Love the pots too. @LunarLeaf very pretty plant, talk about a tree trunk, I would definitely make walking sticks or canes from those. I still have a carved cane from one of my 12’ers. If I could only remember where I put it.

4 Likes