🖼 POTY: Cannabis and Cultivation

MVC-109S (2)
my Mrs Frankenstein in seed ( freak show)

13 Likes

Thanks @Alphatoy and also thanks to @Floyd for steering the post here.

1 Like

thank you both i did not know their were differant places to place

2 Likes

I added a post for each category to make things a bit more organized. We will put up a vote when this ends so folks can pick their favorites. Will be 10 winners per category.

how many times can you place a differant bud shot

2 Likes

can you place more than 1 bud shots here

2 Likes

I think its one pic per category

3 Likes

just to throw it in the appropriate sections

Close up shot

11 Likes

(MangoBiche x g13) x kashmiri from @Worcestershire_Farms

6 Likes

Just one pic per person. You can post multiple pics in the Original thread but these specific voting threads should.only have the one you want to enter in the contest.

1 Like

9 Likes

Thought I might throw this in, for a laugh.
Pink Panther, hitting week 8 of flower.

12 Likes

This is a Silver Mountain strain I grew last summer. @twistedinfinity silver mountain run inspired me to grow this plant. It’s an easy plant to grow outside. All you need is a little extra patients on this one. It smells and tastes like perfume and cotton candy with an up and relaxing clear head stone. It’s great for sitting around with your buddies with a beer in one hand shooting the shit.

9 Likes

That pink panther sure looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior , Its a cut I was gifted from a local grower. He’s raving about it, really hope it smokes as well as it looks.

2 Likes

A fan leaf from a freakshow plant I grew last fall

11 Likes

Havana Nights (papaya x face og)

14 Likes

My entry… !

A “Rosy Ghost” triad: Birth - Growth - Ending!!

A shout out to @ReikoX!! Always thankful!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Unicorn Poop
“Can’t see the forest through the trees”

15 Likes

OK everyone. No more entries are being accepted, this is now closed for voting. I had to take down the vote to make sure the list was complete, sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes