Powerpack's current grow galleries. Follow along for fire pics!

Corpse Paint
![20220426_164703|375x500]
Blue Cheese

Chem D

12 Likes

Chemstar

Corey Stardawg

Grand Traverse Cherry

12 Likes

Sweet grow. Nice colors and fat. The bottom picture is amazing.

1 Like

Thanks ! I just got this new light and its incredible. Really adds cool lighting for pics also. Appreciate the follow im gonna try posting here more pics here instead of clogging up free your budshots… i take a ton of photos im surrounded by pretty ladies everywhere haha

3 Likes

Swamp Apple

6 Likes

Yes it does. It is blinding me. Lol. I like the look. Trippy.

1 Like

What kinda light?

I will make sure too turn it down next time my bad. It is bright asf. Gonna turn it down later and get a nice glow on some of the ladies

1 Like

No I like it. Sorry didn’t mean to sound bad. I do apologize. I’ll show my lights. I like the blue. Sweet looking.

1 Like

Sayhon sh1200
Got it on amazon. About 70$ looking like a great deal. Is very well made. Ive bought a few led on there around that price and they sucked

1 Like

Yeah it has a uvb strip in the middle. Another nice feature it has

1 Like

I got cheap lights.

1 Like

Whatever works! I like good and cheap which is hard to find lol. I have alot of love for my hps that will never go away. I still bang out a 1000w hps over each grow area and the leds off to the side. Plants love the mixture

1 Like

You have some A+ looking plants my friend. I got to say. Very impressed. Nice colors. Great height. So neat. I don’t know what else to say.

1 Like

Thank you appreciate it!

1 Like

Glad you made a thread. I’ll be following for the pictures. Fantastic looking plants you grow.

2 Likes

Very nice strain selection!!! Like very very nice! The Chem D!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Chemstar
This is corey stardawg x chem 91 made by slowbux

7 Likes

Kushmints

Grand Traverse Cherry

6 Likes

Corey

6 Likes