PPP 7 weeks flower, going the 10. Seeds are 22 years old

Pure Power Plant. This is the 10 week pheno and God willing the weather holds up in the NE. So far so good. I’ve had these seeds under refrigeration for 22 years. 100% germination rate.(This gives me great hope for the Dalat) Seeds dropped in soil. Also growing California Orange from Marksurfs and ICE by Nirvana.

First outdoor grow and I’m in love with mother natures HPS in the sky.

Nutrients include Earth Juice veg and bloom, silica, cal/mag,sea weed extract, molasses, Soil amended with Epsom salt, lime, dried blood meal, bone meal Edit: and perlite

26 Likes

Looking really nice! Is this also an old Nirvana strain?

I remember drooling over the Nirvana Ice back in the early 2000s when I was considering growing in my closet. I think it was seedsdirect or something, I had printed their Nirvana list with descriptions and they were like $20 a pack or something. I’d just read the list and basically had memorized it. I wanted the Blue Mystic and K2.

I was just listening to a podcast with Ryan Lee talking about 10-15 year old seeds stored at 4C popping no problem.

2 Likes

Dont think I’ve ever had PPP of any kind before so I’ll definitely be watching. Also nice looking dog. :+1:

1 Like

Is this also an old Nirvana strain?

Yes. The P.P.P was from Nirvana as well. I wasn’t positive if they were from Nirvana or Sensi or Dutch passion earlier.

1 Like

The PPP plant that went around the clubs in the early medical days was straight fire.

2 Likes

The Frost is on the pumpkin

Looks like we made it! 10 weeks on the dot. 85% milky, 5% clear, 10% amber trichomes. She was only topped once. She got ravaged by insects early on, neem took care of that. Very happy she finished considering she sprouted in june, I was shooting for may but got delayed. Hats off to Gypsy Nirvana with 100% germ rate for 22 year old seeds.

The california orange and ice look like they’ll finish up as I was blessed with a temperate Oct.

9 Likes

Very nice man!!!

1 Like

Pure Power Plant, from the future of 2001 done and done. Don’t have the weight as the battery in my scale is dead. Very happy with what I got. I really wish I put her out in may instead of june but it’s all good.Next season I’m going to hit the ground running.

Still have the California orange Marksurfs gave me and Ice by Nirvana. Another week or two they should be good to go.

Smoke report and yes I smoked some already: One bong rip. I’m stoned and in a good mood :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am loving this warm weather, and so do my plants. It’s supposed to hit 70 this week.

The ICE is pretty close and the 2 California orange aren’t that much farther behind.

Do you have just the one female?
Any more seeds?

Ive been breeding woth Snow’s High Voltage since 2014.
Its PPP x Acapulco Gold x C99.
Ive been wanting to Bx it to PPP.
Basically remake M27 Beatrix Choice.

2 Likes

The PPP was harvested. No seeds left but nirvana still sells PPP x White Widow.

I still have 1 Ice and 2 California orange growing . I’ve had these seeds under refrigeration for 22 years.

2 Likes

That’s dope… are you preserving them?

1 Like

I germed some 20 years old Nirvana California Orange and everything went 100% but they were stored well

Shame you’ve got no PPP beans left. They’re a grail for me. Too bad so sad such is life.

1 Like

Stankonia , Absolutely. My most prized possessions are the Dalat. Di wee Dalat gave them to Uncle Ben, he gave some to Marksurfs and Mark with permission from UB gave me 6 thankfully.

3 Likes

Just doubled checked, negative. I have Nirvana WW and KC Brains Leda Uno from that era as well.

3 Likes

I grew that WW too and it was very nice I ran it 3 times.

3 Likes

I meant that cali o

1 Like

That WW is narcotic. Very strong. A bit harsh but so is drinking 151.

The Cali-O was bred by Marksurfs. He also made crosses with Romulan and Peak 19. This is my 1st time growing it. They went out late, July and flowered mid August about a foot tall. They’ll finish in plenty of time thanks to this temperate Oct and Nov.

1 Like