"Practical Breeding" Panel at Emerald Cup 2018 Kevin Jodrey, Mean Gene, Alaina Austin

Very worthwhile discussion for beginner-intermediate seedmakers.

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

18 Likes

Nice. I saw this vid but didn’t watch it when it came up. Then when I went back I couldn’t find it or remember the name.

5 Likes

Thanks for that brother! You know where that belongs…

oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge

2 Likes

Kevin Jodrey is next level. I love how he is able to discuss cannabis in an easy to learn way of doing things.
I have learned so much from him. I hit everything on YT of him.
Seen this, but yes an excellent, excellent video for any cannabis enthusiast.

2 Likes

Kevin’s biggest skill is drawing knowledge out of those around him. His interviews are the best!!!

3 Likes

Jodrey & Heavy Dayze(the Potcast aussie) together is a serious treat for me. :heart_eyes: Dunno who super-girl is. :sweat_smile:

:wink: While I won’t disagree that he’s “at the top of the mountain”, I have no idea about his skills …for all we know he might make a good omlette too! :joy:

What I appreciate is that he’s got real genuine experience & his apparent attitude/ethics, as well as a sharp mind & no respect for B :poop: S. Reminds me a lot of a friend with OCD/genius…can’t stop’em some times. :slight_smile:

:nerd: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

We need him up in Canada to smarten us up; and to get growers off the bottle!!
The way him and Patrick King (and many others) are growing is the way of the future there in Humboldt/Mendo.
Yes, he has a way to draw out things from other growers. His seed breeder video series is cool a.f.
He just gets it.

3 Likes