Prayers needed for Our Friends & Family In Ukraine

On the other hand, Russia keeps denying they are attacking, it could be a false flag operation as well to make it seem like Russia is attacking. Anyone can plant a whole bunch of bombs and how can anyone trust what the media is saying anymore? I don’t know what’s going on, but I do know that anything is possible and we always get only one very narrow perspective shoved down our throats.

Sure. Just a friendly cross border stroll.

3 Likes

Um, that’s so ridiculous I cannot believe anybody would believe it.

1 Like

I stand with the Ukraine! I hope somebody in Russia will take matters into their own hands and stop the madman Putin! He is willing to kill a lot of innocent Ukrainians and Russian youth “conscripts” for this land/resource grab. He is willing to destroy Russia as well for his greed.

5 Likes

I cant stand a bully.
I hope the Ukrainians give them hell.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Ukrainian people

6 Likes

:dove: Drop seeds. Not bombs. :peace_symbol:

:two_hearts: We care! Prayers to Ukrainian People! :green_heart:

:sunflower::seedling: Grow love, NOT HATE!! :sunflower::seedling:

Putin and his thug Commander’s are the TRUE War Criminal’s! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Ми відчуваємо Вашу підтримку і Ваші молитви, ми вдячні за це!
Світло переможе темряву…
Слава Україні!

5 Likes

All Blessings to you and yours :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has gone on too long and the western world tends to have pretty bad ADHD when it comes to follow through. I really hope things turn around soon. Have donated all the money I can and have supported rallies etc., but how is this going to end?

:two_hearts:We Care Prayers to Ukrainian People :two_hearts:

3 Likes

INDEED, Brother…SLAVA UKRANI!!! We WILL win!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

So sad what’s going on. No attempts at peace whatsoever just one escalation after another. Waking with eyes open into a much broader conflict.

4 Likes

Still pisses me off that the whole Universe is watching this Battle go in.

And the Planet is still letting it happen

This image was taken last Summer in Pt Edward Ontario. Someone approached the “idled” billboard-owner and before you know it, our whole community had a big Ukraine flag flying.

Looking North, out over Bridgeview Marina and beyond Lake Huron

Sending positive NRG and a bunch of Prayers

3 Likes

We Care Prayers to Ukrainian People

4 Likes

7 Likes

Closed for moderation