Prayers/positive vibes/energy needed!

Hey guys, what a roller-coaster of 2 weeks this has been. My beautiful loyal wife is currently in intensive care following 2 lung surgeries, what started as a simple RSV infection And antibiotic course morphed into pneumonia and pleurisy and somehow a bacteria was introduced into her lungs and at first was a operation to remove fluid from one lung escalated to a double lung operation where the surgeons had to manually suction all fluid and puss from both lungs And after a 6 hour surgery the surgeon tells me it was the worst lung infection he’s ever seen and how they had to literally wash her lungs. :broken_heart: she’s stable now and being given very strong broad spectrum antibiotic via pic line with the hope that’s enough before the decision to go back in a third time. She’s got 5 drain tubes and it kills me to see what she’s going through. I’ve never been a religious man but I’ve prayed to all the gods I can think of to protect her and help her get through this
Being half blind and looking after a 4yo and 9mth old with Mt mother in law has been tough to put on a brave face so my fellow overgrow Legends if you have a moment can you please spare a thought or say a prayer or send healing vibes as we can do with all the help in the world right now to help get her through this nightmare and get her home back to her boys where she is needed and loved most :heart:.
Thanks for reading and I appreciate any good wishes to her.
All I can say is love those closest to you and if you’re feeling sick see a Dr straight away before it escalates to a level like this it’s really hard to wrap my head around that we’re in this right now and she’s the world my boys and my lives revolves around so we’re just desperate for her to heal get stronger and be able to beat this horrible situation.
Take care of yourself and those you love much love and respect guys :pray::pray::pray:

67 Likes

We need to know her name so she can be lifted up in prayer. She will be in a ton of prayers.
Take care and try and get some rest.

18 Likes

Feeling your pain and offering my prayers and well wishes to you and yours.

14 Likes

I feel for ya, I send some positive energy your way! Everything will be sorted out how it’s supposed to be

11 Likes

That’s awful, sounds very painful. Good luck to your family. Sorry this is happening. Sounds like she’s getting good care. I hope she heals soon.

12 Likes

Prayers and good thoughts sending your way

Peace
Paps

11 Likes

Ooof… I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope she continues to recover, and quickly! It sounds like she’s probably in good hands at the hospital, but still, super scary.

And of course positive vibes to you and your M-I-L and kids.

10 Likes

I hope your wife has a speedy and full recovery. Sending my best wishes and positive vibes her way and yours.

12 Likes

So sorry to hear about your wife mate, I’m wishing her a quick recovery :heart:

10 Likes

i think we can get by with @Cranio’s other half. it should be understood with that much. they’ll both be on my prayer list.

13 Likes

@Cranio may her recovery be uneventful, moving forward. Enough is enough. Don’t forget to take care of yourself pal.
My missus had emergency surgery last year for a perforated colon. Came out of surgery with an ostomy bag. Surprise! 8 months of that. Another surgery and recovery. Everything went well, but the process of having your love, your life, in that spot is rough.
Spirituality does not require religion to be involved.
PEACE. Crownpoodle

12 Likes

Sending healing vibes! :pray::pray:

9 Likes

Prayers for your wife.

8 Likes

Will do, and best wishes!! I will knock on the sky for you and your family.

7 Likes

More healing vibes going out :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Prayers for the wife of Cranio. God’s omniscience allows Him to know for whom we pray whether we know her or not. I hope to hear good news soon .

9 Likes

Wow, man… that is gut wrenching to hear. I’m sending prayers and best vibes your way brother. Let your wife know we’re all praying and thinking of you and your family. :pray: :heart: :v:

9 Likes

Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. All of them, I can’t even imagine! My wife is my best friend and the love of my entire life, I would be lost without her , completely lost. I had a friend who recently put off pain and other problems for months, turned out it was a heart infection, he spent 4 months in hospital, 3.5 in a coma and by some miracle is home now. I will gladly send prayers, thoughts, love and much much positive vibes your way. If there’s anything else we can help with please let us know. Stay strong for those little ones , and I couldn’t agree more , love those closest to you like every day is the last, as it very well could be. Much love and respect and a boat load of prayer all heading your way. :pray:t3:

10 Likes

Hey @Cranio you and your partner are in my thoughts, and I’ll be holding space for you during this challenging time brother.

8 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers. I hope your wife makes a full and speedy recovery!

7 Likes