Pre 4/20 sales… Thoughts?

I too blame your parents for their globetrotting.

2 Likes

Nah its cause the optics never ended up getting produced even with a 14% loss the amount to be gained thats typically lost in side transmission would make up for it.

1 Like

No, I’m saying they never did it because they looked at existing LED optics like the ones they recommended and said we can’t do better than that. As to why they’re not using the Ledil optics, I’m assuming labor cost, since the optics aren’t hugely expensive.

Looking to get into DWC , any deals on DWac setups

1 Like

Oregon Elite has a bunch of stuff half off: Tonygreen, Dynasty, bunch of others I’m less interested in, all 50% haven’t seen them this cheap anywhere:

1 Like

Weedseedsexpress.com 50% off all stock 420 sales

2 Likes

Noticed abunch of the light deals at a few places have now gone up in price or no deals at all … Likely they will go back on 420 or they will just keep them high to fleece the “pot smokers”

2 Likes

Lol are you just whining? Mars is doing daily flash sales, all these deals come and go but you sound like you have a persecution complex

1 Like

Nope, just noticing some sales disappear, and the marshydro sales come and go I believe black Friday was a bit better but that’s just my memory.

1 Like

Any good 4/20 seed deals? Like I need more seeds lol…

3 Likes

Dc seed exchange has autos on sale today, 25% site wide tomorrow with free shipping

2 Likes

HLG is having a 20% off for 4/20 .

2 Likes

For all Canadians looking for a 420 deal!

The website doesn’t show shipping options or any 420 notices, BUT if you call them ( ask for Trevor) they do in fact ship Canada wide & Will provide 10% off for 420 specific off your whole order…

Let me draw your attention to the Mini 1x1x2’ sized tents, ask for the “thin” version.

I don’t know $hit about this place other then what I can find online, but after a few emails & a phone call I’m happy with the customer service & value being received. We will see :eyes: :smirk:

Ps. The AC INFINITY CONTROLLER 69 PRO
$129.95 CAD Excluding GST/HST (cheapest I’ve found it in Canada)
@Pigeonman @DougDawson

2 Likes

@Justblazin check this

1 Like

TGTB has a hot 420 drop coming at GLG too

1 Like

Thanks I’ll have to check that out when I get off work :facepunch::v:

2 Likes

https://seedsforme.com/product-category/shop/seeds-by-type/bargain-buys/

5 Likes

https://shop.pahydroponics.com/hydroponics/diy-kits/

Astral grow has a 10% off all AC Infinity products currently untill May 15 2023… no coupon needed.

Just scored 2 Ac infinity Auto Oscillating 6" fans for $60 ish each.

Amazon.ca wants over $100 each…

3 Likes

Mine stopped oscillating after about 2 months, keep your receipt.

3 Likes