Pre 98 Sensi Super Skunk beans inbound

These are inbound … I’m excited to see what I find . These were given to someone who got them directly from Nevil 10 years ago … I’m sure they’ll be spot on from what I remember from these lines …

63 Likes

Now that’s a gift…damn your lucky

10 Likes

2020 outdoor selection’s looking pretty good … This line is cool because it gets dense but they’re very mold resistant … I haven’t ran these for years , the excitement is real …

17 Likes

Nice! What about a seed run co-op with those?

13 Likes

May be feasible… I haven’t strategized what I’m doing this year for my main pollen chucks . . I have the Ghash project that’s been taken to F2 . Space is at a premium until Bill 50 passes so I have to carefully strategize and pick my battles this year .

11 Likes

Totally understand. Since I have limited space, I try to plan out what strains to grow, cross, and test. I have a spreadsheet with plans that will probably take years to complete.

6 Likes

Shit…looks like he got the 2nd to last pk.

7 Likes

Where did you get the f1 ghash from?
If they’re from hazeman they are far from f1’s.

8 Likes

Hazeman stock yes … I was assuming it was clone only from NDN and it was hit with a pollen donor I wasn’t aware of ?? It sounds like you know more about this line than I do . Any more info you have would be greatly appreciated. I was very happy to find two keeper phenos in two packs to work with …

6 Likes

Nope no clone onlys.
When NDN first had them they were f2 or greater already, it’s hard to tell what fgen hazeman got.
I’m sure they were 4 or 5 status.

I got some from NDN that were worked by him and Tre farmer, not sure what gen hoping for some that NDN was sitting on crossing my fingers for at least 3’s.
They were broke down by different pheno mother’s.

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing . This place rocks . I’m just a hack who likes good weed … I’m all about learning …

10 Likes

Hey @Marcus420! Awesome sauce man, can’t wait to see what you get from those. :vulcan:

4 Likes

We are all hacks some just have more to hack that others. Subbed

11 Likes

Farmer Joe represent!

Big fan of his work. My TK x '88 G13/HP mother I’d put against any elite clone out there. I could grow nothing but Farmer Joe and Doc D gear from here on out and be happy to do so.

I am currently vegging 6 of his Super Silver Haze x '89 Super Skunk now. I germed the whole pack, but my basement is too cold, lost a few to damping off. Winters here are brutal!

Definitely subscribed to this thread. Keep on truckin’.

15 Likes

Oh youre gettin me excited now!! Ive got 11x tk x 88g13hp f2s goin now. As well as 10x tk x appalachia.

15 Likes

Is it selfish I almost wanna keep Farmer Joe on the hush ? Lol . You gotta love a guy that throws heat and has only two posts ion his IG heheh … Shhh??? Tell me more about his Tk13hp?

9 Likes

Ran the whole pack, selected 3 females to flower. Every single one was DANK. I saved one that was just a hair better than the others, #3. I have a bunch of pictures on my thread and on IG. More G13HP dominant in structure, musty OG kush fragrance, loud as it gets. Yields better, flowers quicker than the OGK cuts.
Here’s one I didn’t keep at 50 days:

28 Likes

Joey is known secrets out
The TK more than likely came from JayT.

5 Likes

Jeez man . I have half a chub . That’s beautiful . The fomo is real waiting to pop my pack … Might have to wait until my outdoor run . I’m wondering if anyone ran his Super Skunk and journaled it? Strong work dude , that’s some righteous flower …

4 Likes

Super Skunk wasn’t released very long ago, like a few weeks ago maybe? I’m not sure if you’ll see much of it yet. FJ had an IG page but it got deleted, I want to say he had a picture of the Super Skunk on there. Like 1/2 the shit I grow is Farmer Joe haha.

6 Likes