Pre98 Bubba Kush S1 has landed at GLG πŸ’š

Plus a new freebie from Katsu Seeds
Nuggets of kushy goodness!
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

24 Likes

More Fire! ! ! ! Killing me over here DBJ

7 Likes

Under the sales and promo section of the website, Katsu shows β€œ Buy 1 get 1 Katsu Seeds freebie Pack”. When i put the BubbaKush in the cart, the 2nd pack doesn’t appear. Is the BubbaKush excluded or am i doing something wrong? Thanks

2 Likes

In your cart there choices of Katsu freebies under you have to select one

5 Likes

So many gnarly genes, so little $$ :joy: I watch you guys have fun.

Someone told me it was bogo. Maybe i heard wrong.

1 Like

It’s buy 1 of any Katsu, get 1 of the available freebies shown (under the cart). But not a free Pre 98 Bubba.

Shromba fem. freebie would be nice imho.

3 Likes

Schromba for sure.

I did a repo of schromfrost and one female was hands down the strongest I’ve ever smoked, and I smoke a shit ton.

5 Likes

Thanks for your assistance :100: :star_struck:

1 Like

I am enjoying some citrusy delightful schromba right now. I have found it to help with nerve pain . Good grower too, recommended!

3 Likes

I’ve heard this from a good friend as well and grabbed Schromba a couple months ago.
I just popped one seed and the girl it became is very nice so far and just rounding out week 4 of flower. Very frosty and has a really interesting smell… like a menthol fruity smell.
Seems easy to grow but the branches did’t start to fill out until she flipped so she was a tall column at the flip and now resembles a more christmas tree structure. Eager to see how she finishes :wink:

2 Likes

The cut I have grows do thick you have to selectively remove branches throughout the canopy to provide light. Lots of fan leaf removal too but the meds are strong and tasty. I hope yours turns out well for you, it sounds like it has a wonderful nose.

3 Likes

I hear ya on this one.