Preliminary poppin' and strain hoppin'

Decided to make a separate thread to document any new beans have that I havent run yet as well as all the testers and personal f2’s from friends that I will be popping any time that I have the space.
Ill have photos of all my seeds up shortly for ya’ll.
Most of the strains were randomly assorted from trades where i said “Surprise me” which means I dont know much on em besides what ive read online so if you see a strain that really stands out or that youve grown before and you think that should be popped or even mothered out, please let me know. Your opinions are extremely valuable as i tend to get in a rut and just pop things that are too similar to each other :joy:

7 Likes

First up is what I havent popped of my Bodhi seeds yet
Dread Bread
ATF X Sunshine Daydream
Lemon Lotus
Space Nectar (actually have one of those going but not sure of sex yet)
Headband loompa X Cheech wizard (have one of those unsexed right now as well)

8 Likes

Next up is a little variety/pheno hunting pack my buddy threw together for me. The Grobotniks have definitely been burning a hole in my pocket.

8 Likes

Next is another variety pack from an IG follower that has quickly become someone i talk to on a daily haha had to get clarification on the abbreviations so hopefully i dont misname these :sweat_smile: I believe these are from Teas n Trees genetics however the 2 fem packs are Amherst sour dog crosses and im not sure who made em to be honest.
Asdpdd 3k is (Amherst Sour Dog x(Purple Urkle x ChemDD))x BHB3k

Asdog 3k is Amherst sour dog X 3Kings

The bag reads :
Random mix
7W X (ChemD x Fire Alien Kush)
I believe this one reads (COG kush x mango haze) X BhB3k. That “C” could be an “L” in which case that may be a larry og cross.

And before anyone calls me out on it…yes im a nail biter…yes my nails are basically nubs…no ill probably never stop but thank you for your concern lol

6 Likes

Heres some first gen crosses from an accidental breeding experiment one of my friend had with his neighbor. Turns out his neighbor was growing a massive Blue Dream male (no ill intent just uneducated about consequences to others) right on the other side of the fence as my friends outdoor run so he ended up with 4 different BD crosses. He really enjoyed the Black dream and they didnt do anything crazy on him so he decided to share.
Black dream = Blackberry kush X B.D.
Sour dream = Grapefruit sour X B.D.
Mango dream = Mango kush x B.D.
Blueberry headband = Headband x B.D.

5 Likes

Last post for the moment and my most recent aquisition from a local no-till meet up.
2 packs of Hindu Hashplant bred by Bodhi that a friend f2’d for personal preservation as well as 2 packs of a cross he made with Healing haze X Hindu Hashplant.
Been really wanting a hashplant in the stable so these are pretty high up on the pop list at the moment haha

7 Likes

The cannatonic #4 cross.

1 Like

New f1’s from Xibalba Farms. Very excited for these.

1. Black lightning X Purple haze malawi
  2. China yunnan X China yunnan mountain sativa X Southern skwurl
  3. Malted milkshake X 24K’andy diesel X Southern skwurl.
2 Likes

how are these coming along did you already sprout them?
do you have any information on the southern skwurl? i would love to try chinese cannabis :smiley:

3 Likes

@legalcanada I havent yet. Just got them in the middle of this last run but im gonna pop some seeds tonight just not sure which. Was probably going to pop the bodhi seeds i have in the fridge first but i may run some landrace since i have these sweet yunans as well as the oaxaca gold cross. The china yunan mountain sativa worked for this line is a landrace from bodhi. Southern skwurl = skwurl killer X southern oregon kush, the white x gogi og x loud sour and gdp x og kush x uzbekistan.

Popped some new beans from the list. Pretty excited to see what comes of these

2 Likes