Preparing to test some White Runtz X's, diary to follow

So I recently had a opportunity to help out a fellow OG member who needed a few people to do some test runs and guess what…it’s more Runtz X’s and first I would like to thank @Carty for the opportunity and today the day after losing my dog I received my testers today…kinda crazy but maybe it’s just me but it’s a full circle…I lose my dog and then I get seeds the next day and make a life from them it’s ironic but anyway

and I am trying to get some more information about them but they’re prerelease so information other than the Urkle is The White × purple Urkle andIrene OG, also known more commonly as Irene Kush is a phenotype of OG Kush sativa dominant hybrid (60%S/40%I)THC:23% so might be interesting and if anyone has any input on running White Runtz feminized seeds I’d appreciate any suggestions

8 Likes

Hey bro, I hope the grow goes well. It’s almost spring, the time of rebirth. There is some irony. Prayers and vibes sent for you and your Ralph. He’s probably finally been granted human speech and is telling everybody up there, all about how cool you are.

The sorrow never goes away in my experience, but it’s also a blessing to have those memories of the perfect time to have my dog. He made me a better person in a lot of ways.

Grow awesome plants and let Ralph be your inner power. Your choice of beans seems to be sure fire and a great time of the year to grow. peace

3 Likes

Thanks for the word’s and good thoughts much appreciated and I’m hoping to eventually get :pray:t2: some males and females from 5 Cavity Crush regs I have from a fellow OG Duderino @NugLifeFarms420 and if I get both males n females I will be attempting to grow both separately and eventually have a chance to create a hybrid to honor Ralph and it’s gonna take some time but that’s y I do this it’s really not as intimidating as it used to be but it’s just fun to have learned so much about every aspect throughout this second grow and I am excited to begin “growing” and experimenting with techniques and tricks that work best for me but I also understand that there’s always gonna be ups and downs because mother nature is not one to mess with but try to be able to work with her so I know that I only hold myself back from being able to take the next step and it’s just time for me to "get busy living or get busy dying " and equipment upgrades to come before starting

3 Likes

I actually went to a dispo today and cashed in a coupon for a fee pre-roll. It was Runtz. I’ve never smoked it before and it was pretty good. i still have most of it. It was making me cough like hell.

I won some beans from @NugLifeFarms420 a while back and it’s Deathrow OG x Runtz. I’ll try a few of those in a day or so.

I’ll try to keep up on your grow. Best vibes!

3 Likes

OMG that’s the other one I was really hoping for u better lol here I’ll throw 2 cavity Crushs and then you throw me 2 Deathrow Runtz and on three ready 1…2…2½…2¾…3

1 Like

Just opened my Pinky and bam…
Runtz & White Runtz Testers
Molokai #3 WR
Super Stoked.

4 Likes

You’re going have to let me know about the molokai #3 I thought I was getting those instead of Irene WR but I am actually pretty intrigued about the Irene Kush

4 Likes

My pleasure, hit me that addy in dm and I will send you a three bean flip, there fems so we are guaranteed success!

4 Likes

Any chance you would part with a bean or 2?

1 Like

@DrGonzo13 I will be tagging along, if you don’t mind! I am curious about the Irene as well~ a nice, well sought after OG if my research/memory serves me. I’m a crash test dummy too! peace~ djsf

3 Likes

Irene OG, also known more commonly as “Irene Kush,” is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid (60% sativa/40% indica) strain created as a potent phenotype of the infamous OG Kush strain. This bud is famous in its own right for its flawless translation of classic OG effects and its powerful 23% average THC level.

3 Likes

I am so impressed with the sharing that is going on. I gave out 10 packs so people with enough room could do a good testing of her. never thought you people would be so cool
to one another. I probably got a few people mixed up, packaging 19 of these pink envelopes
I also got in touch with my girly side of things… hahaha.

The Molokai is not a tester but a solid strain already being formed for sell. I only had a very limited amount of those to share and me and Astrodude go back a little ways and are friends, so sowwy bout dat. but cool on Astro to share his beans.

Going to be so awesome to see how different everyone’s grows are… good luck all

3 Likes