Presentazione italiano grower "living soil"

Hey hello everyone, it’s really a pleasure to have discovered this social/forum, even if I haven’t yet understood how it works honestly… apart from that here I am
I am Italian, an amateur since I was a teenager, I was 16 when I started, of our beloved cannabis, before I grew exclusively outdoors, but now I have equipped myself and also do it indoors… here in Italy the situation is really complicated, I myself have had problems in the past, because of this passion of mine, but just behave appropriately and not attract too much attention and you can grow indoors easily, even if lately they have intensified the controls…
I also have an account on Grow Diries, and thanks also to that social network I have been able to grow with skill and experience and get to collaborate with many seed houses who have seen my work… from that point of view I am quite satisfied, but I met overgrow and I wanted to create an account here too, to share my photos and my works with as many people as possible, so as to receive and exchange advice, which is the essence of my growth in the knowledge of this magical celestial creature which is the “cannabis” to be precise…
I have recently specialized in autoflowering, but I don’t disdain normal cycle photoperiodics, I have discovered that they grow/work very well with cultivation in “living soil”, which I have found to be a very suitable mixture for fast growing plants. …
I hope to feel good in this community, but I’m already sure that I will be welcomed very well from what I’ve seen while browsing a bit…
I wish you all good cultivation and good things for the future! happy 420 everyone! :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome Wastent91, and enjoy your time here!
webe

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my new friend! i love this forum , but i don t understand where i can tap to follow new people…

2 Likes

Benvenuto, sei arrivato nel posto giusto, desideroso di vedere le tue capacità di coltivazione e le tue bellissime piante… beer3|nullxnull

Hey Wastent91,
I can help with some things, but not so much the finer points of this message board workings.

Basically you just follow threads by tapping watching on one’s you like. And welcome to OG !

1 Like

Just scroll down on a thread find the “ tracking” tap it and options come up, choose following and it will keep you updated via notifications in your top right corner .

4 Likes

Oh very thank full friends! I appriciated a lot yuor rix!

3 Likes