Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

thank you very much @Islayhearts @Craigson15 looking forward to this and the updates… what a great strain to pick…

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about this strain.
I think someone need to clean up the list. I tried but not sure what’s wrong when I edited my name was by 25 but when I saved edit it showed #24 so not sure where the error is.
Thanks @Islayhearts a d @Craigson15 for this.

4 Likes

is the wiki going to be fixed? or do we have to edit? i don’t want to miss out

1 Like

Looks like a good one!

1 Like

Great strain! Thanks @Islayhearts, and good luck!

2 Likes

@Craigson15 @Islayhearts
Huge thanks to craigson for donating the pack and to islayhearts for dedicating your grow to this project. is this an original pack from bodhi?

It would be awesome to get one of these bodhi bx packs preserved in its pure form.

A few years ago someone donated a pack of snow lotus BX (goji queen mother bx snow lotus) for preservation, but the breeder @growhard only released hybrids, and never shared the actual pure f2 preservation stock with the community. They were not clearly labeled and a lot of people thought they were receiving the pure snow lotus bx, not an outcross.

9 Likes

Thanks for doing this run and sharing with the community, hope I get to be a part of it!

3 Likes

Original pack. Photos will show it all.

8 Likes

I’d like to apart of it but im not sure what my trust level is

1 Like

@Neb, you’re Trust Level 2 - “Member”. Go sign yourself up!

BTW - just click on your profile icon to see your trust level

2 Likes

Got myself in! TL3#38!!!
Psyched!!!
Got my folding chair, and a bong. Gonna settle in to watch the show…
Thanks,
Dirtron

All the thanks go to @Neb and @Islayhearts for doing the hard work of being the growers for this seed run, and to @Craigson15 for his generous donation of the beans. Oh, and special shout-out to Bodhi for making this fire strain!

To be honest, I didn’t know I wanted this Blockhead Bx strain until I read the description, and now I can’t wait to get my hands on it!!

Honestly, there is no better grower’s website anywhere in the world. None of them can hold candle to overgrow. I’m proud and humbled to be associated with you guys.

6 Likes

Awesome run man!! I’m in at #41!!

There is one thing. When I edit the post to add my name, I’m #43 on the TL3 list, but after I save the edit, I show up at #41. I couldn’t tell why, but it looks like everyone is there.

Thanks, @Neb and @Craigson15 for making this happen. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

7 Likes

I love Blockhead. Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Neb is a good guy, but i think you both want to thanks @Islayhearts too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I was pretty confused

2 Likes

After avoiding two overwritings finally there :sweat_smile:, couldn’t miss this one, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Whoops. I don’t know WTF I’m doing. :upside_down_face: Sorry @Islayhearts, thanks for running these for us man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

1 Like

#48 L3 - Got edited out earlier!
edit: I was below 15 when this all started ;D

Thanks a bunch for making this happen.