Preservation seed run with afghan genetics

i see alot of sativa preservation seed runs on og i would like to see alot of pure indica preservation seed runs both or important to keep in pure form.

57 Likes

An afghani seed run would be pretty :sunglasses:

8 Likes

We have had the Purple Paiona Paralyzer run, which is pretty much Afghan Genetics.
But I’ll be the last one to try and dissuade something like this.

You have any seeds you could donate or room&time to run a run?

13 Likes

@ this time no i do not but in the futher i am going to be all over pure indica /afghan preservations seed runs…

10 Likes

Did you get any of the g13hp that were handed out?

7 Likes

no not right know i just guerilla grow will wait on excepting seeds until i can do them right growing inside

6 Likes

Ill be doing a Hindu Kush run eventually.

Maybe in a few months after Black Triangle is done

30 Likes

I have these if anyone responsible wants to do a seed run

14 Afghan Kush (World of Seeds)

have already donated to make Sundae driver seeds and it ended in silence so…only serious growers please

37 Likes

Hello everybody

I can participate putting money on the seeds. I have not the space to do a preservation run so if it can help

All the best

11 Likes

Sammy 'touchdown"

8 Likes

I’m planning on getting the Bodhi Old Soul which is the PinesoulOG x Old Mother Afghani that I could do a preservation run with. @Old-Ron and I are going to also put our Archive Seeds KirkwoodOG and Hell RaiserOG together for preservation and crosses to give out for free here. I just have to wait another two months before I can start my seed runs. My Mom is going to do the preservation run on the Moroccan Beldia as well that will go to OG homies.

34 Likes

I can check the stash…I’m sure I have something…someone else would have to run em.

7 Likes

I wish I had something to donate for a run for this, or have the space to do the run myself…

I feel like another 88’hashplant run of some kind would fit the bill, or maybe some Bubba strain @SamwellBB those Afghan Kush sound nice! Been wondering about World Of Seeds…

I think @Tappy was talking about doing a pure JOTI Afghani run if JOTI doesn’t restock them anytime soon but not sure. Not trying to throw him under the bus here :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Spot on…and like the blue lights x Afghani…free to all…hopefully they all make it to their destinations.

20 Likes

Yeah I was gonna mention those too. The Afghani x Blue Lights from you is the closest I have to anything Afghani for a potential run for this but I don’t have the space right now to do it :cry:

4 Likes

I have some f2 afghani in the rough if you’re interested.

13 Likes

I’ve had my eye on some OMGhani for a while. A cross could be devastatingly, awesome.

5 Likes

I could also toss you my 6 reg JOTI Afghani seeds if your looking to do a run. @HolyAngel

He’s completely out of stock of the Afghani…so would be nice to spread some of those around.

Edit…now that I think about it…I have some bodhi DLA8 f2 from @Dyad…afghanistani x 88g13hp … decisions, desicions.

My bag is always open…lemme know

16 Likes

That is a very generous offer @Tappy but I’m gonna have to pass for now :confused:
I’m booked up for this grow, and the next one too if Sincy comes through. After that though, If you still have them I’d probably be down to do it at that point. Maybe someone else can run them before I can.

Oh man, that DLA8 though, Afghani plus the 88g13hp = :heart:
Too many strains! Not enough time or space!

13 Likes

The freakshows are done in 3-4 weeks…I know what I’m doing with the other room…stay tuned.

17 Likes