Preservation Tray

someone has to do it…

nic the bruiser
romulan
indiana bubblegum
schrom

#haveagoodclone

41 Likes

Nice, I’ve been wanting your Nic the Bruiser cut since I got the Motorbreath 15 and pre 98 hubba. Glad to see it’s still around.

4 Likes

Nic is really good. Yep. Still got her. She is one I plan to keep forever.

3 Likes

Definitely want to try Nic at some point. Nice to see you on here kaka!

3 Likes

You USA-based? If so, do PM details ($'s, etc.), will support you in the Spring (too cold here in Maine at the moment). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@kaka_mrdookie nice tray! Do you do any trading?

1 Like

What’s up Kaka! Nice to see you over here brother!
A legend in the clone game! I too want that Nic the bruiser and happen to have the mb#15 and pre-98 too @FirstCavApache64 go figure :wink:

3 Likes

He is and is one of the best @misterbee known him going on 6 years now. One stellar, standup guy for sure.

2 Likes

Looking good @kaka_mrdookie ! Very nice.

1 Like

hi. I don’t trade. I have a commercial nursery in Oklahoma and its just too much risk to bring anything new in. We haven’t brought a new clone in for over 3 years.

8 Likes

Oh damn that’s awesome. I’m looking to do similar in the next couple of years where I’m at. Can’t wait to follow along and see how you do your thing.

2 Likes

Hello Trees!
thanks man!
mb15 and bubba… good choices.
bubba fell out of favor the last 10 years…
not sure why.

5 Likes

All that new school super high THC , super high bag appeal, super boring buzz stuff, I think it’s the influx of new growers, smokers etc. they want that hype, zaza stuff…. But most of us OG’s 15/20/25 years in the game prefer that old school fire. Just my opinion but it makes total sense! I’m stoked to have you over here brother, as always hmu if you need anything, ever @kaka_mrdookie

4 Likes

its hard work. if I was gonna do it over I would focus on flowering… I will try to make a thread soon like a commercial nursery journal. just getting back to gardening after crazy permit renewal. there is a couple short videos on dookiefarms youtube channel. its just our genetics in a few customers spots.

5 Likes

Oh, I gotta get that Romulan cut too now! Nice

2 Likes

the heirlooms aren’t even my best stuff.

2 Likes

Oooh , colour me intrigued AF!

2 Likes

For sure. I had a buddy growing in OK he got out last year I think it was. All the regulations and competition wasn’t worth it anymore.

1 Like

Welcome mate :v:

3 Likes

do you have a dry bud shot of Bubba you could post or send me? thanks.

1 Like