Primo Clones Canada - Clone Consulting

Hello everyone, Welcome to my new Clone consultation thread.

With the new year brings a new list of clones!!

They have all been root tested through Tumi Genomics. Going to do another round of testing in a month or two just to be 100% sure.

I’m just flowering all these out for the first time with the exception of Stardawg Corey as it was the only one I didn’t have more than one of. I’ll flower one next flower cycle.
I’ll update this thread with some flower pics once they are well into flowering.
Anyone interested in seeing these can follow my grow journal.

Here is my mother list as of right now.

But if I’m not liking any of them they may get the :axe: unless it’s one that’s in high demand.
Hoping to bring in some other breeder cuts once I axe a few from the list

Just a small guy here so quantities will be limited.

Here’s a link to the website

20 Likes

Hey thanks @Justblazin
I was looking for a way to test my mother plants and I did not know Tumi Genomics

Your clones are beautiful even if it’s not my personal taste, you do a good job !

2 Likes

Thanks @Mi-1000
Yes Tumi Genomics is one of the leaders in testing and research right now, they came out with the small study that showed root testing is 100% accurate.
They sends out sample kits that you send back in for testing at your leisure.
They have a 10 test minimum but the tests are good for 3 months at room temperature or 1 year in the fridge, you can send them 1 test back at a time if that’s what suits you.

5 Likes

Thank you for the details I signed up directly!

About your clones, what exactly is the MacDaddy?

3 Likes

@Mi-1000 I believe it’s Mac 1 x grand daddy purple according to seedfinder. Seems logical to me with the name.
I will tell you this it’s super frosty so far and is smelling delicious.

1 Like

That’s what I had deduced from the name ^^

That’s a nice genetic one! I’ll follow your culture journal :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Curious about the ecsd rez cut… is it from rez seed stock or simply a legit ecsd cut that got named after him/different source ?

3 Likes

@Mithridate thanks
This is supposed to be what rez used to makes is ibl I believe. It’s from farmerjoe420

3 Likes

Rez held the real cut for a long time… possibly still do hehe.

Pm incoming.

3 Likes

Update on what’s available hopefully next week

7 Likes

If anyone is interested I have some rooted cuts still available. Most have been spoken for but have some of these available for shipping this week or next week.

PieFace
Macdaddy
Giesel
Guava
Legend og

Limited stock.

5 Likes

RS11 cuts popping roots.

And shipment ready about to take of :package::airplane:

10 Likes

This is awesome! Definitely some pm’s incoming from me.

4 Likes

Can ya give me a hint to what brand tray/dome I see in the pics?

Thank you…

2 Likes

@GCBudz The tops are 8 inch mondi domes and the bottoms are super sprouter hard plastic ones. The good ones that don’t bend at all.

6 Likes

Nice, how tall are they? I picked up one of these but not sure how good it will be. Got it for the height extension included.

7 Likes

The starters are just small rockwool cubes?

Thanks…

2 Likes

Yes I start them all in the small Rockwell cubes

No problem

3 Likes

Justblazin could you pm pls

1 Like

Not gonna lie everytime I open one of these emails my heart almost stops :flushed::flushed:

Round 2 of hlv testing complete :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

14 Likes