Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

Purple genetics clone… :thinking:

hint:
it’s still listed.
@KrakenKultivation @Streckles @CapnCannabis any of you wanna shot ?

1 Like

8 fem seeds.

1 Like

Tell you what im sorry for the debacle we had i have nothing but good things about you @PsillyRabbit id love a shot no hard feelings water under the bridge.Lifes to short man.Is it a giveaway or a side game?Im pretty good with Ciphers i used to be Commo before I switched to Combat arms and went Combat Engineer

3 Likes

jujst looking for someone who knows what they are asking for.

I’ve had mail delivered this week from both @CaptainNemo and @PsillyRabbit
Thanks guys and everyone who made this event possible :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Arrived safe and sound bud :+1:
Over the moon on the bounty🌙
Many thanks!

13 Likes

@NDNCHILD thank you very much for the sticker and seeds! They are in fantastic condition. I appreciate you

5 Likes

@Thurgood Awesome! So happy everything arrived well for you! You’re welcome, bud! Thanks for letting me know. :facepunch:t3: Enjoy! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

3 Likes

lol sorry @PsillyRabbit I haven’t been on much lately, If I’m honest I’m not sure whats even going on.

1 Like

Hi @CaptainNemo - package arrived safely - thank you so much :joy: :joy: :joy:

:green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Glad to hear that they made it!
@Nick & @Star_Dog !

At least inside EU everything works fine :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Strainger if you have chosen @misterbee seeds before the listing was removed, please choose something else. What ever is happening in misterbee’s life is very important and the very last thing I want is for him to bee overwhelmed when he returns.

@JerBear Thank you for letting me know and @blowdout2269 Thank you for being an awesome member of this community. I’ve been using the stamps you sent me to get envelopes out the door. Thanks for that too.

Thank you @Papalag I agree 100%

@Dank 1 - 12p Mojave chem from @DefNSmokn confirmed. Please contact your prize provider with a address to send them to.

@Wizdom :+1:

@OnePassionateGrower That’s one awesome shirt! Thank you for showing it off with your plants in the window light. :smiley:

To those who have let their prize providers know packages have arrived, Thank You.

@CapnCannabis Life is short… yes indeed and I’m very happy you are here, Thank you for being a fantastic member of the OverGrow Community.

Everybody have a great week. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Im ganna say Sumac Lemonde?

3 Likes

Any Purple City genetics left? that one sounds interesting.Sorry it took awhile to respond back ive been on one lately and been all over the place.

3 Likes

A big Thank You to @Rhai88 and @Rena93 for the fantastic package and the great sticker

Teddy loves the package too!!
Looking forward to trying these - thanks again :smiley: :green_heart: :joy:

19 Likes

4 Fem Purple City’s Genetics clone only 1987 S1 (Ft. Collins Cough x SSSDH) x (Kali Mist x SSSDH)
3 Fem “Sumac lemonade” (Purple lemonade Fast Flower X 1987)
2 Fem “PsillyRabbit’s Birthday Haze” (Midnight Mass X 1987)
10 Reg “Penny Pincher” (Harlem Shuffle X Iron Cindy)

4 Likes

correct this is whats in the pack.
You got it. The pack is yours :+1:

5 Likes

@Zanzibar A Skank arrived at the house today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks for the extra pack as well! Chocolate Cherry Runtz x Lost Skunk… yes please! Sounds right up my alley!:facepunch:t3: Much appreciated, my friend! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

9 Likes

Just arrived. Thank you @Radicle_Reefer !

7 Likes