Progressive Cannabis Genetics

Progressive Cannabis Genetics just got approved for our Seed Dealers License. Now just have to pay the application fee. This has been 3 years in the making, and we are so happy to announce this step for our business’ growth.

20 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Bravo! Do you have to get one for each state?

3 Likes

I sure hope not. Lol. That would be ridiculously expensive. As far as my understanding is, this license is federally legit through the department of agriculture.

4 Likes

Congratulations, i cant wait to order some beans

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I have an amazing 1996 Maui Waui clone that’s getting dusted with pollen from a stud Cherry Pie male in about 2 weeks. These will be F1 regs, but I’m definitely on the hunt for a few testers when these are ready, planning on working them to F4s before releasing publicly. If you’re interested, let me know and when they are ready I will reach out.

6 Likes

Congratulations. I hope for a bright future for you!

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

@kind4dayz Congrats

Hit the :+1: if ya like this…

9 Likes

Man i would love to i always keep a cherry pie mother one of my favorites. I would to see a maui x cherry cross

2 Likes

Nice bro. I do like it.

1 Like

Sounds good man. I’ll hit you up in about 2and a half to 3 months, but I’ll stay in touch for sure.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan I’d be willing to test that cross

1 Like