Project 33 Test run

This is my first attempt at making my own seeds and growing them out. The male was from a pack of wedding cake that seed junky made. The female is from a seed that was gifted to me that turned out to be really nice. I honestly don’t know what she really was. So we just called her Project 32. I dried some early seeds and tried to pop them. To my surprise 8 out of ten made seedlings. Once they get bigger I will send a sample to a local company that does sex testing and hopefully I get a few females. I am really looking forward to this grow. Here are some seedlings pics

30 Likes

Can’t wait to what comes of this, hope your cross is nice and grows well. Best of luck bud.

Paws

2 Likes

Thanks for the support ! I have my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

No problem, I’ll tag along and watch!

1 Like

This is the female I am using. I have had her for almost 2 years. I still have the mom and a few clones I will run alongside the seed run.

17 Likes

Pulling up a chair and loading the party bong! :+1:

…I like your “guardian” I have his brother… :smile:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Nice chunky Mom, one of her sons might turn out like her…if you had the room to grow out a male or two…lol

5 Likes

Thanks !

The Gargoyle has been very helpful lol

4 Likes

Congratulations making beans is a blast.
Always use the best and they get better each generation.

5 Likes

I hope I get something similar or better. I have a bunch of seeds to go through. Probably take me years

3 Likes

Simply beautiful plant. That’s awesome two year? I have been keeping mums for 7 months now. That’s as long as I’ve done that.

3 Likes

This is the longest I have kept anything around. Definitely closing in on two years.

3 Likes

That’s awesome

1 Like

Yeah I got a far as project 3 then I started and never finished projects 4 thru 200…sooo many seeds, it IS a ton of fun though. Cheers, I’ll be lurking, good luck :grinning:

5 Likes

Grabbing a seat :+1:
BHxbIVCCcAADOD5

3 Likes

The amount of seeds not popped between all of us would take decades

4 Likes

Let us know who you use. Farmer Freeman gave me speedy and accurate results, but always interested in what else is out there.

Looking forward to what you find in this cross :v:t2:

1 Like

I use Phenoxpress in MA

I have been using him for some time now.

1 Like

Nice work. Good luck with your project.

1 Like

hope your cross is the fire you desire!! and cool gargoyle statue :sunglasses: :green_heart:

2 Likes