Promoting Overgrow.com

Oh hell yeah I’d buy the living shit out of 1.0 gear…

And even combined 1.0 and 2.0, like imagine the new logo on the front and the old logo on the back (e.g. it being in the past etc symbolic meaning)

1 Like

Sign me up for a tee

1 Like

Me too. (damn words are tainted now).

“Sorry, Joe’s not here right now.” :lemon:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I wish you fellas were around a few weeks ago when I posted this thread originally, but no time like the present to get something in the works.

1 Like

i just don’t want some poor unlucky OG’er to be sitting on 6 boxes of OG.com coffee mugs, wife bitchin’ about it…kid can’t afford college, you know… lol

I’d like to do screen printing (plastizol) on t-shirts with following design:

I’m currently looking for supplier. I have experience with plastizol so would like to use this technology over another.

I’m pretty ok with t-shirt not necessarily including dot com part…

9 Likes

T-shirts only?

Nah man it has to be a full lineup with the logo on hoodies, boxers, caps, beanies… And for the ladies on panties, G-strings, tops, etc…

Sweat bands for a unisex product.

Mouse pads, bags, stickers to put on your car, etc…

:smiley:

2 Likes

If your looking to bank it all, Id say all the power to ya, but less not we have to take it 1 step at a time IMO

4 Likes

You really don’t wanna see that. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@dgtxxx man I dropped the ball too much juggling lately. Sorry bout that! When time frees up I’ll get something too you. Completely different than previous ideas. Nothing dramatic though.

Cheers

1 Like

don’t forget the car antenna & roof top/trunk flags, maybe something for the tow hitch & gas-filler…and valve-stem caps & dingle-balls made of buds… you tell’em
:wink:

c.s

3 Likes

…that’s probably more for the dabbing, cannabis-corporate-cup folks… :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah and we gotta have some fireworks!

We need at least a skyrocket that will blow up a OG logo to the sky for the festive days! Available both in 1.0 and 2.0 versions! :smiley:

i’d probably put a bumper-sticker on the 'chevy. (Calif.) and definitely get a weeks worth of t-shirts. :sunglasses:

agreed about leaving off the dot-com; if folks can’t use a search engine or approach a pot-head, they can’t join the party. :tired_face:

color options would be nice…wht, blk, grn, blu, rd. and of course platinum special-limited-edition hyper-color for mods, with the golden poncho for el Jefe.

‘damn. i’m high, i’m outta here…’

c.s

2 Likes

Hey, he has a cowboy hat in his avatar.

Maybe a golden cowboy hat with the OG logo for him? :smiley:

@LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

I would wear one but it would most definately get me profiled with the cops and a house search probably not far behind lol. i do already have a draw full of Ts and beanies and things from promos and stealth shipping etc that i cant wear in public.

5 Likes

I feel you, I bought two shirts from Nimbin, one blue shirt with a purple-lightblue mushroom on it, and one “James Bong: Licence to chill” with james bond holding a bong about to hit it on it, and despite them being nice shirts and all, I can never wear them in public or otherwise people view me as some druggie… Basically I can only wear them whenever I go abroad. And even then its pretty much the same thing but don’t need to foilhat about the druggie stamp on your forehead.

1 Like

That’s truly a shame about not being able to wear your clothes in public for fear of the police or being labeled a druggie. I guess that’s one of the awesome things about being in Canada cuz I can remember being in high school and wearing my high again (Heineken) t-shirt

3 Likes

Oh…there’s gotta be some judgement in Canadia… maybe less, 'cos “you’re all so nice up there…” :wink: Seriously, I’ve only met one canuck that seemed shady(tweaker), but, of course I don’t know my Manitou from my Manitoban.

This Yanquis Devil emblazoned his first VW GTI with all-kindsa weed-stickers & a large playboy-bunny-logo on the hood. (Have you ever had a cop do a 180 after passing you? I have)

Funny, chicks didn’t dig it either. :confused:

So I understand wanting to be/feel more incognito when out & about. People mark me for all kinds of things but the only accurate ones are male, honky, stoner.

And stinky.

c.s

4 Likes

No more than I want to see old stoners in speedo’s. Ughh!

2 Likes