Promoting Overgrow.com

I like #1 & #3 followed by #4. Drop the .com, anyone can do a search. Colored T’s would be nice.

1 Like

I want one for me and one for my Chihuahua

I can make shirts here North of the Border no problem. It might actually be even cheaper for you Americans with the exchange rate to buy your shirts from someone here, the only thing thst might make a difference would be the shipping costs.

I did look into this as I’m a big guy and I found a Canadian company that goes upto 6xl

@Kalgrae is in the works with some cool designs so give it a lil time and I’m sure we’ll have some winners!

4 Likes

I vote for making a grinder with the logo of our beloved home.

Like this…

Whatcha think?

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

Than I get one for my Potoon. (French Toy Poodle/Conton de Tulear) Animal wear sounds like a good market :smiley_cat:
Can they make these too @dgtxxx?

1 Like

That might have to come from a different manufacturer, will require research.

2 Likes

I like it but I think one from wood or metal would be top notch. But so would my own helicopter… I’m not asking for much

3 Likes

Mouse pad???
Are you still using a mouse with a roller ball? :laughing:
…just kiddin’ with ya @sneaky :wink:

Hey I could use a mouse pad myself. I’ve got one of those digital mouses but it only works on a few surfaces

Really? Mine works on the couch, floor, coffee table, my leg, paper/books… f’ing anywhere. I just tried it on the rug… :+1:

hate to be the asshole, but i throw those in the recycle b/c i’m a snob & keep plastic off my dank as much as possible. i even cringe about my aluminum one. reminds me i need to clean tha sob again. heh

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Mine was the cheapest $17 mouse at staples lol

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe What about something original but still cheap , what about an overgrow golf visor in clear blue to protect eyes from hps light and with a simple tilt of the head you can see true colour of the plants , different colour for led etc
Like same effect as them cheep but effective blue lens grow glasses for hps

With logo across white band : )

Or a simple dust / pet hair filter made of ladies tights material , with logo on sewen in elastic band , for intake ducting

4 Likes

Can I post on Facebook in America?
Now,that I know that it’s back online after all those years.
I want to OverGrow this Goverment & FaceBook.
Glade to be back in this community.

4 Likes

Hi, @TheMightySeaman, welcome back to the OverGrow.

I don’t see why not. Others probably have I’d imagine (if FB doesn’t ban that).

4 Likes

What about an OG discord channel? Simple to setup and moderate/admin, and it’s in real time. Though they do log every bit of info that goes through their app…
Maybe IRC? I could see about setting a server tonight :slight_smile:

There is a discord channel maybe @toastyjakes or @GrapeApe can up a couple fresh invite links.

3 Likes

That’d be nifty. Maybe a static permalink at the top of the sub?

Im pretty sure the invite links expire.

You can set them to never expire and assign a channel role upon entry.
I use discord a LOT

1 Like