Protopipe deluxe

These have been around for years and they did stop making them. My old one got stolen at a pro canna event lol. I recently saw that had started making them again. I decided to get a deluxe to replace the one that was pilfered.
They seem to be as well made as they used to be.

Take care and keep well

21 Likes

I want one! Is it a direct order thang!

Do those tools get in the way of the mouthpiece when smoking then or do they get removed?

1 Like

No not at all as the mouthpiece is longer than the tools and the stash tube .They are an old solid design that works well imho .

3 Likes

Just googleD a review of it I like the stash container Looks like it could hold maybe an 2 grams or so. Where did ya get yours?

Www.aliexpress.com
Would this source be reliable?

2 Likes

If you want the real one you go to the Protopipe websites not China. The stash holds a good five deep bowls

4 Likes

Do you pre grind your herb and place it in the tube or do you like to just cram pieces in there?

1 Like

Haven’t seen one since about … 1997 :joy: :+1: Nice.

Looking at it now I’d need the jumbo… like a 1/2 a clarinet or a small saxophone. :blush:

:notes: 'memorieeeees…

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I had one a long time ago only paid 25.00 then and they kinda went up in price a bit
It worked well and was easy to clean

5 Likes

I pre grind for The stash tube .

3 Likes

This one may be a good alternative. I am ordering one.

7 Likes

Reminds me of high school.

9 Likes

I had one years ago! It has been lost in time now. That’s nostalgia right there!

6 Likes

I just went to the site. WOW! I think mine was around $40. Brass must have went way up! Maybe they are actually copper… If that’s the case, I totally get the increase.

4 Likes

Getting the screen out the first few times is a SOB lol

4 Likes

can you smoke with copper?

4 Likes

I don’t know health wise, but it conducts heat and electricity quite well. Probably not the best choice haha! I bet it is brass…

5 Likes

They are brass still. And the tar traps not to bad to get out neither was my old one. Trick is to do it just after using , it’s easy then

3 Likes

That makes sense, it is still warm!

3 Likes

I ordered the Shaka one today. It is scheduled to arrive on Saturday. I will add a review here if @Arthur-Mix does not mind. Always good to have options I think.

7 Likes

I need another of these. Had one in highschool.

1 Like