Punks Not Dead

Static pulse inside music bringing us escape, it’s only temporary changing nothing in its wake.

2 Likes

The sentiment is there, but I could never listen to AC for more then one song. I saw their album on the shelf, knew nothing about their sound but had to buy it on account of the band name, when I was living in Japan around 94-95.

6 Likes

Punks not dead, no it’s not
Punks not dead, no it’s not

5 Likes

“There are no angels – there are devils of many ways – take it like a man”. “The world’s a mess” by X

2 Likes

“Some of these chickens need to die”: “The call of the wrecking ball”. X

5 Likes

Descendents! Enjoy!

6 Likes
2 Likes

Love me some Descendants

7 Likes

I’d love to “like” your little Descendants post, just because I’m glad to see you around, but you realize I never, ever will, right? Haha! They suck! Haha!

2 Likes
6 Likes

1 Like
6 Likes

The Descendants documentary is a must watch, check it out @minitiger it might not make you like the music but the band is iconic as fuck

https://tubitv.com/movies/582000/filmage-the-story-of-descendents-all

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe I’ll watch it. I like any documentaries about the old punk scene (or any old-school music scene, really), even if I don’t necessarily like their music. Still… They suck haha!

2 Likes

Then you should definitely check out this doco, really well made

While you may feel everything sux, I feel everything rules haha

3 Likes

Ahh, senior year. So long ago

What’s that tank-top made out of? Some sort of spandex/polyester blend? Haha. Why’s it look so shiny?

AND NO I DON’T EVERYTHING SUCKS haha. Just The Descendants.

1 Like

Haha the day you see me wearing spandex is the same day you hear me bumbing Trinidad James :joy:

1 Like

Out of Melbourne, music to headbutt your teacher to

4 Likes
6 Likes