Well put, bud :clap: :+1: :muscle:

1 Like

Minor Threat 82’ Washington DC

Dead Kennedys 1982

10 Likes
2 Likes

Those boys were so photogenic :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I believe it was their tangential rawness that was so alluring. Ozzy would stand there, motionless in one place on stage like a goon, while bands like KISS were busy posing like pretty boys, but these guys were uncontainable fun and pure raw humanity at it best.

10 Likes

:raised_hands:TBH, both of these guys were already balding back in the late 80’s early 90’s :joy:

4 Likes

You’re not wrong! Haha

2 Likes

Awhile back I was telling @minitiger about this story in another thread but the video had been pulled from youtube for some reason and I just had to type out as much as I could paraphrase. Thankfully it’s back up cause it’s one of the best stories I’ve ever heard. Figured you guys would get a kick out of it.

7 Likes

Classic @Slick1 thanks for sharing. Iggy did something similar in Tromsø Norway, he was supporting Madonna and put his foot through all the monitors and destroyed the whole stage, apparently she couldn’t even go on. Iggy don’t like supporting artists or not headling a festival and neither should he, he’s the king. I’ve seen the Stooges a few times but the new years eve set they did outdoors in 96 was a definite highlight, dropped Beavis and Butt-Head acid… no new years since has ever come close.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Been getting in to Indonesian punk lately, Bali has an really string scene with 1000’s of punk bands

6 Likes

Marjinal looks they could fit right in on the Plasmatics.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Goin back to my youth with this one.

2 Likes

Even in my 50’s, this music still makes me want to get in the pit…

2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes