Pure Michigan F2 by 3rd Coast

10/10 beans popped within 48hrs and today were transplanted into the veg tent after my Gorilla Breath grow

Gonna be a tight veg for the next 4 weeks as I also have to squeeze in 6x killer glue clones as well, those are 2x Gorilla Breatj revegged clones up the back there

Excited for this grow. Hope it’s as good smoke as it is aesthetic

36 Likes

I bet you finish this run before I finish my Pure Michigan F2 seed run that I started in December… :rofl:

Fucking awesome seeing someone else drop a 10 pack with me! They’re super resilient plants for me so far and the males dropped pollen so fast I’ve gotten seeds that germ fine off my revegged plants already cause they got to flower long enough to be pollinated during sexing

9 Likes

Yeah one seedling copped multiple beatings even being ripped out of the pot and on the floor taproot and all, and didn’t miss a beat.

3 Likes

Is this a sensi run where you planning on culling males? I’m SLOWLY working on open pollination PM F3s and 14 pollen chuck crosses.

I’d be more interested to see how the sensimilla comes out though, seed runs kinda make me sad in that aspect that I won’t get to experience the full smoke till the next grow. I have been considering taking clones to flower at my buddies’ sensi grow so I can try it for real too

Side note, if you want any PMF2 crosses I’ve got a handful of different ones already, you’re more than welcome to them

6 Likes

I wanna get some pollen off a PM nale and cross it with some stuff I. Growing now.

What crosses did you make?

2 Likes

I feel your pain in this regard. I won’t even touch the heavily seeded shit. Gotta hold strong for the real deal :wink:

4 Likes

As I was just discussing this with @TestOfOath im definitely down for this one!

4 Likes

looking forward to watching this.

Also I’ll get you some pollen within a month so you can do whatever you want, I’m flipping to flower probably today to get this over with finally.

8 Likes

I know they’re not the prettiest but if you only knew the beating they’ve taken over the last few months man… Just glad they’re still alive and mostly happy at this point, gotta spray roots for aphids again tonight little pricks. There might be 2 far right that aren’t PMF2 but most of this pic is them

8 Likes

Last few seeded plants I’ve done I tried wrapping paper towel around a bud and keeping it there with a clothes pin to guard it from pollen. It sorta works and you can leave it covered a couple of days without issue. But where i messed up is not pollenating everybody on the same day so I had transfer from plant to plant after covers were off. It still needs some tweaking. They have pollen bags, but I haven’t tried them. Basically instead of pollenating one branch and confining it, you can reverse that idea and only don’t pollenate one branch. You want to leave the cover on for a couple few days tho.

2 Likes

Pure Michigan is a parent to the Cherry Festival and Frozen Coke. They are very hardy plants.

8 Likes

I am very excited about getting some of your crosses to try out and I am just letting others know that @TestOfOath is a great member of the OG community and his X’s are very interesting so join me and help test some out The Doc

2 Likes

can’t wait to see these progress

3 Likes

Yeah man I’d love some pollen as the method I have for collection is shitty and unreliable

I want to cross it with gorilla breath (gg4 x ogkb) and my star pheno of killer glue (gg4 x ak47)

1 Like

Nothing exciting to report. Their jimmies are a little rustled from being fed 1.8 EC because I’m lazy but they’ll be fine.

7 Likes

It’s cold. Should probably get a heater in the veg tent. Managed to snag a pack of Black Truffle (pure michigan x white truffle) even though I promised I’d never buy more seeds.

12 Likes

I’ve got pollen sacs and flowers forming, maybe 2-3 weeks in to flower. I’m actually growing some White Cherry Truffle fems from @Eagles009 from Aficianado. I sprouted 4 being too much of a stoner forgetting they were fems expecting to sex them so I’ll probably leave one in to be pollinated and the other 3 in the greenhouse to see what they can do.

All your PM look happy at least, sucks about the cold and slow growth but you’ll figure it out

3 Likes

They’re not growing too slow, winter is just setting in and the LED doesn’t put out much heat when the plants are this small. It actually works out well because if they grow too fast I end up with a fucking jungle veg tent I can’t keep on top of so I don’t mind them being a little slow at this stage before going into the flower tent

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly, I’ve actually thought about recreating this in the summer months with an ac at night but the $ it’ll cost probably isn’t worth it imo.

2 Likes