Pure piffs first ever seed giveaway [CLOSED]

So I am giving this a go looking for testers for my new seed offerings. I will give away 5 seeds to as many people on here as possible with only one condition, test grow em on the forums as best as possible. The male used in the crosses was an orange push pop with a real strong orange smell and super frosty. The females used are zookies, ice cream cake, and gelato 41 aka bacio. I have pics of all 3 of these strains in my indoor grow show thread go take a look and let me know who is interested and if u are able to do a test grow thread or atleast keep me posted with pics and a link to the social medium platform you use to show off the grow. These should be winners for real the genetics are solid and I chose a fire male.

34 Likes

I’m game you had me at orange push pop got the gears turning for a orange goji / orange push pop cross . Thanks for offering these up

9 Likes

international members is also included or just US / Canada? :thinking:

4 Likes

If your international i will spend the extra money and time sending to you but international people need to have some kind of old grow log or jus enough posts and presence here where i will be confident that you will show the progress. I also need people that can pop em almost immediately. I wont have em ready for shipping for another 2 weeks so finish harvesting ur tents/growrooms and make some space cus these are legit cali clone only strains hit with some super orange Terps

8 Likes

Ahhh seeing what you’ve grown out I’d love to pop some but I’ve too many strains to get around to growing as it is :rofl: best of luck with your mission tho brother man :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I can squeeze a cpl in but will be a month or so out

2 Likes

Good to see people interested. Here is a pic of my zookie,animal cookie and purple punch

33 Likes

Sorry the pics are kinda shitty I just took em real quick

25 Likes

Would normally say yes please but starting to feel backed up with how much I’ve gotten already

6 Likes

Good to see another farm refugee. Saw some weird stuff over there in regards to “respected” members bashing on new guys and always wondered why it was allowed. They don’t tolerate that here.

Would love to give some of your beans a go with a log. As long as you’re ok with them being raised up on a for profit medical grow and possibly making it into rotation. I’ll be starting a large pheno hunt thread as soon as I get there. Currently at hour 69 of a 74 hour train ride…ouch! Good things to come!

5 Likes

I can grow a few for you. Just let me know.

3 Likes

Ill pop a couple to get a good female to squeeze in. No shortage of pics on every strain either lol. Its a sickness.:laughing:Either way its a cool deal. I should be wrapping this fairly soon in wees time. Hehe

5 Likes

Cool think about which cross you wanna run and send me a message. Like I said they wont be ready for a few weeks so I’ll get your addresses when the seeds are dry. First cone first serve I wont have 1000s maybe a couple 100 per cross

4 Likes

Id be interested; but I currently dont have any room in my tents. Are you wanting the test runs to be asap or do you mind if we were to sit on them for a bit until space opened up?

2 Likes

I’d love to grow anything you want to send along…Thank-you!

1 Like

I would love to try this cross.

3 Likes

Im 3 weeks in to flower, but ill pop them and put them in the veg tent 2-3 weeks longer… could even pay for the shipping cost :slight_smile: ! All the way to scandinavia !!!

2 Likes

Damn I’d love to run any of them but I’m slammed already with a seed run and a batch of testers. Can’t kill my mom’s although it is tempting to free the space. Uggggg why can’t i be in a legal state, I’d have cannabis as my annuals in the flower beds lol

4 Likes

I’ve got space for some in the cave at any time. Looking frosty those moms…

2 Likes

I can make some space, if chosen.

1 Like