Pure Sativa Flag Theory

My theoretical pure sat flag in progress…

Green as sea level and Black on top as altitude meaning, Gold as right arm… :v:

Black (12), Black/Red (14), Red (16), Red/Gold (18), Gold (20), Gold/Green (22), Green (24++) (weeks of flo)

My theory also concerns pure indica creation from latitude and altitude rules , process of transformation like for the pure sativa flowering times classification. I n’ high!

:black_heart: :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

11 Likes

The best African spots regarding altitude.

7 Likes

I like the concept. The bi-tones remove the problematic of intermediary phenos.

3 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

Pure sativa know Africa for much longer time than what is described in Western books of cannabis.

The dispersal is proto-historic and come from the South East thanks to the Austronesian move to Madagascar, i’m the one of this notion and theory since 10 years to educate the community. :v:

2 Likes

2200 BP fossil pollen from Tritrivakely lake, Ankaratra highlands area.

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/uploads/short-url/tMQT5rkv2QyRQsjf6eGbrwU7Teq.pdf

Here is the complete book -

Extinct Madagascar Picturing the Islands Past (Steven M. Goodman, William L. Jungers etc._Optimizer.pdf (3.1 MB)

2 Likes

@Fuel Madagascar Zamala ^^

About La Réunion Zamal yes OG need a dedicated thread so good luck to you with the plan!
A backcross work with original Zamala of Madagascar would be also interesting according phenotypes i think. Here my next Zam run will be about reproducing the few purple fruity moms i found, Red/Gold kind!

@royal Hey cool thank you!

2 Likes

In fact i work with Madagascar and not with La Réunion, it’s simply cultural and informational.

(Like for my work with Swazi Red :black_heart: :heart: and Lambsbread :yellow_heart: :green_heart:),

Respect bro

2 Likes

Soon I will receive a first printed specimen ^^

1 Like