Purple buds...who grows them?

No -please don’t get me wrong - never intended to mean nothing but to mention a product growers use
your posted strain is beautful - dam !! bet it taste out-of-this-world Make seed’s make a million dollars (never thought that chemicals were used) thanks for the post --and a InHouse male wow

2 Likes

Ive had a few purple plants recently:
Pine Tar Gush, this was one of the seed mums that i used to make the F3 generation (this is my collab. with @Tonygreen )
Smells of Pine and fuel/solvent

and dry nug:
VG

38 Likes

This is BlueDigiBerry, an F2 plant, one of which i used to make seeds for the F3s:

Dry Nug:

VG

38 Likes

Was that the black mom vg?

4 Likes

@Tonygreen - Yes mate, it was colder then so she went black…this purple is the genetics… but also the structure of the plant from clone is lovely and i wouldn’t have guessed it looking at that untopped, seed plant (that was also full of seeds )
VG

3 Likes

PTG plant#4 that i sent the separate baggy of seeds of at your request . good eyes! i’ll be keeping her around for a while :slight_smile:
(Edit : also i am growing 2 of the F3 progeny from this seed mum and one of them has inherited the purp/black:

26 Likes

34 Likes

Pink Berry…

29 Likes

That’s a Mule Tool!

2 Likes

Lots of nice Purple buds😀 what must the difference be in temperature for that color except the genetics?

1 Like

or a horse dick! I’ve grown a few of those.

This lovely Blueberry pheno popped up out of nowhere. We called it Purple Mystery.

Ultraviolet

24 Likes

Some Ice Cream Cake I grew

32 Likes

actually this photo doesn’t belong here I think it’s because of the temperature or because I did something weird with it. it does look good

Nlx x Headbanger

berrydawg

28 Likes

Got Rainbow buds. Lol. But seriously it’s looking that way.

and no it’s not a blurple causing the coloring… actual plant. (Perma Dream green?? Pheno).

21 Likes

very nice job with pic 2.

1 Like

nice healthy one good job.

Thank you brother. She should be a good one. It want be long before I get a chance to smoke her.

1 Like

24 Likes

Ice Cream Cake FEM

BOG FIRE MIX REG

room temperature between 24~29ºC with lights on and 18~22ºC with lights off. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Pink Lotus

40 Likes