Purple Chem - Week 3 Flower

27 Likes

Very nice good grow

1 Like

Frosty :cold_face:

2 Likes

Damn that’s looking real good!

1 Like

Outstanding you cannot beat the outdoors. She looks absolutely gorgeous under natural light only wish I had a garden. If I grow outside its Gorrilla style every time iv lost that many outdoors it’s unreal. #adaptovercomeconquer

3 Likes

Beautiful plant! Lots of bud sites she’s gonna be a heavy producer

2 Likes

Happy Friday,

I use this product for my indoor and outdoor grows, General Hydroponics - Azamax GH2007 Antifeedant and Insect Growth Regulator. In my experience it has worked better than Neem Oil and few other expensive sprays.

AzaMax is an antifeedant and insect growth regulator which control pests through starvation and growth disruption. It effectively controls spider mites , thrips, fungus gnats, aphids, whiteflies , leaf miners, worms, beetles, leafhoppers, scales, mealy bugs, nematodes, and other soil-borne pests.

3 Likes

Looking nice, love this strain.

2 Likes

Damn frosty for week 3 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Azamax will see if I can get it in UK thanks it seems like its the 1 job fix all treatment I like the sound of it. Better than using multiple sprays and potions

Thank you

Top piece of info

1 Like

Careful, that aza always gave me crispy leaves. I just tried the captain jacks dead bug and it worked amazing!

1 Like

Everyone has their own trials and errors. This happens to work for me.

1 Like

Whats the cross ? Looks and sounds wonderful nice work cheers

2 Likes

Grandaddy Purple x Chem Dawg 4

3 Likes