Purple kush fem or reg beans

Does anybody have any purple kush beans they would like to trade? My grandfather is a vietnam vet and has bad anxiety and stress. I started growing pot for us since every dollar counts and the street weed is pesticide riddled. Long story short purple kush was a plant we both loved.

I got a fem pack back in 2015-2016 and saved 4, this year i got back into growing and out of the 4 i saved only 1 popped. A lot of sentimental value with this strain and i wish i had more than just the 1 survivor. I did clone the strain but i flipped the clone way too early.

Was thinking about revegging this plant after harvest if i cant source any beans.
Sorry for the long post lol i feel like a little backstory always helps out.

5 Likes

This below might be a good alternate in case you can’t find pure Purple Kush seeds.
Bubbameister (Jager x Bubba Kush). Jager is believed to be a Purple Kush pheno.

3 Likes

I did see some nice PK crosses. That might be a pretty cool strain thanks for the heads up brotha

2 Likes

Sure thing. Also maybe post in the Seed Trading thread. Someone here’s gotta have PK.

2 Likes

i’ve got a purple grizzly kush that i’m gonna take a couple of clones and make some seeds. if it’s the same and you don’t mind waiting for a couple of months i’ll send you some. send me a pm if you want them and i’ll make sure to get your address when they are ready.

4 Likes

Grizzly purple kush is more kosher kush. The kosher kush i’ve been getting has about 9% terps.

Purple Kush is more narcotic in my experience and is just two afghans from the bay area… I grew grizzly in 2014 and it was very trippy.

Been using this to sleep.

Either of these would be great for anxiety or stress. Kosher builds up a tolerance faster than purple but it is more functional.

2 Likes

I have 4 purple kush feminized seeds from Kannabia if you want them.

:green_heart:

7 Likes

Let me check the “Ole Stash Bag”, I’m almost positive I have some. If I do, they’re yours, no trade required. I’ll get back with you in a day or so. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow thanks everyone you guys are awesome. Im working on getting a safe addy. I will be sending put a few dms shortly! Thanks again everyone for your generosity.

3 Likes

@seeds2weeds it’s possible that @Andrane may have that strain… maybe he can let ya know ?

3 Likes

I’m almost certain i have purple kush.

4 Likes

Currently in his dm now lol

2 Likes

You can also just clone the flowering plant and reveg the clone.

3 Likes

Can i? I have a few lowers i should have chopped out but idk if chopping them off on day 21f is a good idea

1 Like

Yes, you can. I have done it many times.
Day 21? Great! A good time for defoliation anyways. :wink:

3 Likes

I meant 22f and i already defoliated on day 20. Is it still okay to cut 3 lower branches that are maybe 8 inches long

1 Like

Absolutely bud.

2 Likes

i have maybe 30 garberville pk seeds came from a crop of seeding bud we grew in norcal around 8 years ago. the way they were seeded it came from a male from a neighbor grow, likely some heavy gas grape stuff.
if you want to waste your time looking through it (and i can find it) its free to whoever.

4 Likes

When revegging a clone that is in flower do i put a humidty dome over it or no? Also do i spray with mist periodically or let it reveg with no humidity?

I’d be careful with a dome over it. You want the remaining flower to die of, not rot.

1 Like